CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave their dogs out at night to cry - cunts!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He had one of his "famous meltdowns"...

I missed it, but I beleive he started calling people nonces again... one of the few things not allowed on here that is actually policed...

..and the site is a fuck load better since he went, "normal cunting" is resumed, except for you of course.

I see, the old saville trick. 

Whats wrong with calling people nonces anyway, I've heard some fucked up comments on here?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I see, the old saville trick. 

Whats wrong with calling people nonces anyway, I've heard some fucked up comments on here?

It's probably just going a bit too far really, considering the way it fucks up entire communities, whereas being a poof just fucks up your rectal integrity.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Let him back I say, more the merrier with these cunts.

i like a good meltdown. 

The only reason to let him back on here is to make you look good...

...but you wouldnt want to wade through one of his run-ins with Roops... fucking hell, makes Alan Bennett look like Usain Bolt on speed

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Frank said:

Dance with me, gobble.. you dozey bint.

Not now Frank, I fancy my chances with Ding, he says I've got a sexy mouth. And he's from Yorkshire, and he's got his own hair. I reckon I can get afternoon tea out of him before the end of the week.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He had one of his "famous meltdowns"...

I missed it, but I beleive he started calling people nonces again... one of the few things not allowed on here that is actually policed...

..and the site is a fuck load better since he went, "normal cunting" is resumed, except for you of course.

Ding. Melting down is your speciality. In fairness, he got severely banned for over cunting .