CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Refer To Lunch As Dinner

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you twats. Dinner is at dinner time and tea is at tea time. Call a chip butty a chip sandwich near me and I will personally throttle you with your entrails.

I am posh upper middle class Cheshire and as you said Dinner is at dinner time which is around midday and a buttie is a buttie not a sandwich. Any one who thinks dinner is an evening meal is a poof.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Well you were wrong to call it dinner.

You were having lunch.

Most farmers are yokels anyway.

Chester and Cheshire West or Cheshire East, Punkers?

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Not a clue sorry, ape.

On a related note, have you ever known wiz to make an on-topic post on any nom other than his dog-shit own? 

I pay very little attention to the vast majority of his posts, for fear of lapsing into unconsciousness. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ape and bubbsy, bubbsy and Ape...a pair of bum boys always rimming each other and parroting a long gone fucking moron.  Leave it out, both of you put your heads together and think of something new, if that's possible.  

Idiots.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ape and bubbsy, bubbsy and Ape...a pair of bum boys always rimming each other and parroting a long gone fucking moron.  Leave it out, both of you put your heads together and think of something new, if that's possible.  

Idiots.  

Shove it up your arse, you thick yank orphan cunt. 

Ape and I were having an interesting chat earlier about people's lunchtime vernacular and you went and fucked it, again, you silly little man troll. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Shove it up your arse, you thick yank orphan cunt. 

Ape and I were having an interesting chat earlier about people's lunchtime vernacular and you went and fucked it, again, you silly little man troll. 

Get to fuck you obsequious shit stain, I ruined nothing except your man children only secret code gay boys only clubhouse banter.  Anytime you don't like it, fuck right off and start your own site.  I told you, you DO NOT have what it takes to drive me out.  Accept that, or fuck off and die!  Simple choice.  :D

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Tits first, I'm not a slag.

Very well, if it must be, it must be, but this is now a contract. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Tits first, I'm not a slag.

As Quincy so astutely said, you have put the terms in writing, you are no bound to the agreement.

Let's see those low hangers!  

12 hours ago, Ape said:

It may seem like I've been infected by the Punkape.exe virus, but this annoys the shit out of me. The same cunts also refer to dinner as tea. The Welsh are one of the worst culprits.

Fuckin hell Ape....I am beside myself.  I agree with you.  You are still a cunt but I agree with you for a nano second on your opinion.  

I had a girlfriend who also used to refer to evening meals as "supper".   In my book, That's something Victorian children didn't eat if they were naughty.    We would pop round to her friends for supper.   Funilly  enough she didn't call it that when she found out I had been feeding her mate my sausage one evening.  She called that a "swordid trist".   I called it fucking her mate, funny how people use different words for things.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuckin hell Ape....I am beside myself.  I agree with you.  You are still a cunt but I agree with you for a nano second on your opinion.  

I had a girlfriend who also used to refer to evening meals as "supper".   In my book, That's something Victorian children didn't eat if they were naughty.    We would pop round to her friends for supper.   Funilly  enough she didn't call it that when she found out I had been feeding her mate my sausage one evening.  She called that a "swordid trist".   I called it fucking her mate, funny how people use different words for things.

How long did it take him to cum?

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

How very, very gay. 

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Get to fuck you obsequious shit stain, I ruined nothing except your man children only secret code gay boys only clubhouse banter.  Anytime you don't like it, fuck right off and start your own site.  I told you, you DO NOT have what it takes to drive me out.  Accept that, or fuck off and die!  Simple choice.  :D

How many more times are you going to tell people to fuck off and start their own site? Same old bollocks different day from you, you soppy, whimpering little grunt. 

I'm sure you'll have a hilariously cutting emoji to diffuse this situation in your favour. Idiot.