CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Refer To Lunch As Dinner

Ape™️

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

It may seem like I've been infected by the Punkape.exe virus

Oh dear, it's the sandbox for you. 

On a related note, anyone who calls breakfast "brekkie" or "brekkers" is undoubtedly the sort of cunt who has soggy biscuits with it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

It may seem like I've been infected by the Punkape.exe virus, but this annoys the shit out of me. The same cunts also refer to dinner as tea. The Welsh are one of the worst culprits.

I shit you not, Ape, I'm visiting the family and one of the cunts did this about an hour ago and took a berating from me for it. I fucking hate it.

Add to this: cunts who call dinner "tea", and this is a fucking corker of a nom. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a related note, anyone who calls breakfast "brekkie" or "brekkers" is undoubtedly the sort of cunt who has soggy biscuits with it.

Why would you have biscuits with your breakfast cider, baws? 

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And cunts who refer to a sandwich as a "butty" should be flogged publicly/pubicly until death becomes them. 

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's a given that Punkape will have supper, probably served to him by Caruthers on a silver service.

If Caruthers is his helper/carer/warder/prison officer then yes.

Guest Manky

Fuck off you twats. Dinner is at dinner time and tea is at tea time. Call a chip butty a chip sandwich near me and I will personally throttle you with your entrails.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't; but only because shortbread is technically a cake, not a biscuit.

Ahem, you cunt. Repeat that in a scouse accent. .... 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you twats. Dinner is at dinner time and tea is at tea time. Call a chip butty a chip sandwich near me and I will personally throttle you with your entrails.

Anyone who eats chip buttys is a disgusting, pasty, impoverished urchin. A potato sandwich . Fuck sakes. Anyone fancy some fried rice on that too? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I shit you not, Ape, I'm visiting the family and one of the cunts did this about an hour ago and took a berating from me for it. I fucking hate it.

Add to this: cunts who call dinner "tea", and this is a fucking corker of a nom. 

Irish relatives all say that. Backward fucks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

What a bunch of incoherent Neanderthal cunts they must be. 

No wonder you ran away from home at a young age. 

While you were too much of a clot to build up enough escape velocity to escape the greasy pull of Wales, falling on your face into a squalid existence forever. 

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

While you were too much of a clot to build up enough escape velocity to escape the greasy pull of Wales, falling on your face into a squalid existence forever. 

Shit work, quince. 

What with ding and snatch in the clink are you making your play for CC's thickest idiot? 

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

And cunts who refer to a sandwich as a "butty" should be flogged publicly/pubicly until death becomes them. 

I'll see your butty and raise you a sarnie.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Shit work, quince. 

What with ding and snatch in the clink are you making your play for CC's thickest idiot? 

Competition is fierce.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Wiz doing the rounds then? 

He was caught earlier, fawning and sucking up, kissing boots and arse. 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Where do you stand on the "High Tea" versus "Afternoon Tea" debate?

As a Tesco user I feel it inappropriate for me to comment. I'm sure Punkape will be along in due course to give his view, once his cleaning shift at the golf club finishes.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why are they in the clink?

That's not for me to say.

Other than one was being a completely stupid racist cunt, and the other was being an inquisitive little cunt that was trying to uncover the truth. 

I'll let you work out which is which, but whatever you find out, they were both complete fucking idiots.