CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euro 2016 and that Ronaldo cunt

Guest N/A

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/24/2016 at 6:36 AM, Sancho Cuntza said:

Like a sausage case bursting at the seams due to too much rusk, a husky woman in Lycra is constantly at risk of exploding out of her confines and lacerating the faces of anyone within a radius of five miles with the sweat drenched shreds of her garments.

Pity the innocent bystander who is directly within range of the camel toe and ends his days asphyxiated by fetid pubic hair and vaginal discharge.

You sir, have a mastery of the English language, like few others.  Well done! 

Guest CaptainCuntoff
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Even bigger cunt. said:

A shit and well overrated football player, and a soft-arsed foreign pussy, plus Cristiano Ronaldo takes it up the arse.Cristiano ronaldo is a pretty gay boy who wears make up for fucks sake, I hate football and all the cunts that watch and play it football fuck off cunts.

Agreed but I do like playing football . Did . I'm way to fucking fat to play now , can't even keep up with my toddler , I just kick the fat missus around to keep him entertained .

Ronaldo is a embarassing cunt

Guest Snatch
59 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Wales will play Germany in the Euro 2016 final.

This poof bukkake session will be over next week and will then go away.

Please,please go away with it. Boring,predictable,insufferable cunt that you are.