CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Hector

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hear hear. Good riddance Eddie, you wise cracking little shit, tonight I shall crack your gravestone with a mallet and vomit on it.

This might help..

HF525-Mini-Size-Pile-Rotary-Drilling-Rig

Guest Sancho Cuntza
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

First Eddie is banned, and now it seems the vote will swing in favour of Remain. Will he be able to mentally cope with two crippling blows in such short succession?

I suspect he will be found dead tomorrow, dressed in full Klan gear, self-inflicted shotgun wound to the face. There will be a suicide note on his Wickes kitchen counter. The police will initially think it is a child's homework due to the unintelligible, child-like handwriting and sentence structure. Upon closer inspection, they will realise it is a rambling, interminable suicide note, meandering loosely around topics such as the Rhodesian Free State, Aryan genetics, and EU import restrictions on irregularly shaped raisins. 

He will have nobody to leave his meager possessions to. because everything thinks him to be an intolerable cunt. In a cruel final twist, the state will donate the proceeds of his 'council estate' to a charity which aims to help better integrate Muslims in poor London boroughs.

RIP Eddie, you shitty arsehole of a man.

What's the story with this Eddie character? I've read through some of his posts, and most read like they have been cut and pasted straight from the abridged Ladybird Book adaptation of Mein Kampf.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

What's the story with this Eddie character? I've read through some of his posts, and most read like they have been cut and pasted straight from the abridged Ladybird Book adaptation of Mein Kampf.

Eddie is human detritus, a racist shit, a grass, and a staunch boy george fan. He is now safely under lock and key thanks to certain thoughtful parties, where he can no longer pollute this place with his evil bile and smarmy, simpering remarks. It is widely hoped for that he tops himself tonight.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie is human detritus, a racist shit, a grass, and a staunch boy george fan. He is now safely under lock and key thanks to certain thoughtful parties, where he can no longer pollute this place with his evil bile and smarmy, simpering remarks. It is widely hoped for that he tops himself tonight.

Despite the fact that you are seemingly a babbling idiot, you have your finger on the pulse with this one.

I don't approve of your methods, though. Grassing is inexcusable, even when dealing with a xenophobic, faggot lover. You should be ashamed of yourself.

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh how quaint!

You could put up 'Ian Huntley' as a nom - and within three postings it'll be:

'You're gay!'

'No YOU'RE gay!

'Well your gay!'

'Well your gay what?' 

'Well you're Hitler!'

'Well at least Hitler wasn't gay'

'Hitler was gay and he had a gay moustache!'

'Poof...gay...shitstabbing Hitler...poof..lederhosen...gay!!'

You forgot 'fussball ist fur bugeleisen' 

10 hours ago, Elvis said:

Do you guys just insult each other?, I thought the idea was to slag people in the public eye. Thank you very much.

It usually gets to the 3rd post before it descends into personal insults. Administration does sod all about it unless it's directed at them. Then members are banished to the cells. Commie bastards.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Despite the fact that you are seemingly a babbling idiot, you have your finger on the pulse with this one.

I don't approve of your methods, though. Grassing is inexcusable, even when dealing with a xenophobic, faggot lover. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not exactly falling over myself to gain the approval of a half-wit on this matter, and my methods are sound & beyond reproach. Another way to look at it is, Eddie as good as grassed himself, and it serves him right. You are by the way coming over as startlingly arrogant, I can't imagine who you think you fucking are.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not exactly falling over myself to gain the approval of a half-wit on this matter, and my methods are sound & beyond reproach. Another way to look at it is, Eddie as good as grassed himself, and it serves him right. You are by the way coming over as startlingly arrogant, I can't imagine who you think you fucking are.

I didn't ask for an explanation, just contrition. 

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It usually gets to the 3rd post before it descends into personal insults. Administration does sod all about it unless it's directed at them. Then members are banished to the cells. Commie bastards.

Does 3rd post include the original or 3rd response?

Some are more equal than others...

16 hours ago, Manky said:

Another insightful riposte from our resident spacker.

I hope we vote out. Then we can ban gay sports like golf.

When we vote OUT can we also bring back fox hunting and kicking the fucking shite out of cunts with pictures of animals on their avatars.   Especially thick cunts who can't say more than two words without there brains melting.......PUNKAPE

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shame you didn't leave your head up your arse hector you grade 1 fuckwitt.

I have just read that Nial Horan from One Direction has said we should not have left. I wish he had said that before I voted.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I have just read that Nial Horan from One Direction has said we should not have left. I wish he had said that before I voted.

Fucking hell.. him and Beckham?

Don't we feel foolish now!

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell.. him and Beckham?

Don't we feel foolish now!

And Kevin Bacon.

At least Liz Hurley got her tits out for the Brexit lads

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Were you reading about him in a seedy "Cafe" on Canal St today ?

You are obsessed with 'Anal Treet"  aren't you. I bet you can park 2 golf karts side by side up your battered and voluminous bomb bay you strange gay cunt.