CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who breastfeed in public

Earl of Punkape

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Revisiting this.....There is a time and a place for breastfeeding and certainly not in restaurants or public places.

Some slags just want to get them out anyway....

I think it's just as well you're a raving homosexual, since you obviously aren't cut out for being a parent. If you were, you wouldn't have such an issue with a perfectly natural and inoffensive activity. Fucking poof.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

Revisiting this.....There is a time and a place for breastfeeding and certainly not in restaurants or public places.

Some slags just want to get them out anyway....

If it was some bloke getting his cock out you wouldn't hesitate to have a feed.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A straight person would have titled the nom. "Breastfeeding in public", whereas DiscoChimp has specifically targeted the Women. I am surprised nobody has mentioned this earlier and suggested the OP might be some sort of latent homo sexual.  Just a thought.

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A straight person would have titled the nom. "Breastfeeding in public", whereas DiscoChimp has specifically targeted the Women. I am surprised nobody has mentioned this earlier and suggested the OP might be some sort of latent homo sexual.  Just a thought.

You need to be gentle with spunkie or he will start crying :o

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Prehaps if all the girls had their tits out all the time this sort of activity would not attract any extra attention.

That sounds like a good idea... right, France has banned the burka, can we ban t-shirts & tops then?

19 minutes ago, Hector said:

Next time I'm on a train I must remember to flop my arse on the table and shit in my empty chip wrapper, after all, it's only a natural bodily function.

When you get to the station you could hurl yourself under an approaching express train and relieve your long suffering extended family...

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I do believe it is only women who breastfeed so as normal,Spunkers is stating the fucking obvious.

Guest Hector
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

When you get to the station you could hurl yourself under an approaching express train and relieve your long suffering extended family...

Punkape, you've been pissing around on here all day in this remedial fashion. Do you not have any micro-wave dinners to fuck up? Do fuck off and have a game of golf somewhere. Preferably in the Seven Sisters area.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/8/2016 at 7:59 AM, Hector said:

Next time I'm on a train I must remember to flop my arse on the table and shit in my empty chip wrapper, after all, it's only a natural bodily function.

Just make sure that infantile arse bandit punkape is there to consume the natural body function. If you're lucky, he won't do any teething on your ringpiece. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/10/2016 at 1:51 PM, Punkape said:

It should be "Wimmin who get their tits out".

Incidentally......fuck off.

"wimmin who get their tits out" are not cunts... unless they are 'orrible 'airy scabby ones...

However, women who get their tits out have cunts, or as us straight blokes call them, "Yes Please, Don't Mind If I Do...."

Not incidentally, fuck off up your own arse you stupid empty headed animal food trough wiper.