CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who breastfeed in public

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

By breastfeeding in public I refer to restaurants, cafes, waiting rooms, shops etc. 

i don't want to see tits and gurgling when I go out to eat or have an appointment. It's disgusting.

These women should be slapped around by angry England fans returning from the Euros.

Spoken like a true fudge nudger.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

By breastfeeding in public I refer to restaurants, cafes, waiting rooms, shops etc. 

i don't want to see tits and gurgling when I go out to eat or have an appointment. It's disgusting.

These women should be slapped around by angry England fans returning from the Euros.

It's only a natural act. Were you stuffed with formula feed, or did you have a wet nurse that was locked in the basement with you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

Idiot. Some people seem to have absurd issue with this and don't mind coming over to complain about it to the mother. If you had to my missus, I'd have instantly knocked you senseless. Ignorant no family cock.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Punkape you really have shown yourself up here. What is the matter with women doing what they have done since humans turned up? You must move from the 19th to the 21st century. Queer!

26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Idiot. Some people seem to have absurd issue with this and don't mind coming over to complain about it to the mother. If you had to my missus, I'd have instantly knocked you senseless. Ignorant no family cock.

You'd happily felate your AIDS ridden civil partner in public if you could.

Knob jockey.

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's about good manners you ill bred revolting peasant.

Years ago one of my bosses was a rather posh and oxford educated woman, full blown left footer, at church every Sunday, playing the organ (Neil..!!!)... a proper "proper" person..

She breastfed her baby a couple of times in the monthly full office briefing... it was kind of awkward the first time it happened, especially since I shared an office with her, knew her husband and family quite well, and that was the first time I had witnessed it in public... the second time couldn't give a fuck, she had rather nice pert Class Bs...

Guest Wizardsleeve
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's about good manners you ill bred revolting peasant.

Sorry Punkers, on this one I strongly disagree with you. It is not about poor manners when a woman breastfeeds her child in the locations you mentioned, that is nothing more than completely natural and entirely within her right. I might agree with you if she went around spraying people in the eyes, or adding milk to a perfectly brewed cup of mountain grown beautifully roasted Kona and not offering a suck on her globes of fun and wonderment before they turn into sagging fried egg looking geezer ball sacks. 

Rethink this one, mate. Just friendly suggestions. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That kicking wouldn't apply if I only nipped over quickly to come on her tits, though, right? (As long as none of it splurged on to the actual baby, obviously.)

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That kicking wouldn't apply if I only nipped over quickly to come on her tits, though, right? (As long as none of it splurged on to the actual baby, obviously.)

Quince doesn't have children, he was speaking about disruption to his own feeding and fun time. He's quite the exhibitionist. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 28 June 2016 at 8:52 PM, DingTheRioja said:

I am quite happy to see fit mums flashing their tits.

Munters should be banned though.

You are the kind of wet, strange cunt whose mother breast fed him until the age of 18. 

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Years ago one of my bosses was a rather posh and oxford educated woman, full blown left footer, at church every Sunday, playing the organ (Neil..!!!)... a proper "proper" person..

She breastfed her baby a couple of times in the monthly full office briefing... it was kind of awkward the first time it happened, especially since I shared an office with her, knew her husband and family quite well, and that was the first time I had witnessed it in public... the second time couldn't give a fuck, she had rather nice pert Class Bs...

Well she was ill mannered and crass and you should have objected to her cave women antics.

You're a coward.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sorry Punkers, on this one I strongly disagree with you. It is not about poor manners when a woman breastfeeds her child in the locations you mentioned, that is nothing more than completely natural and entirely within her right. I might agree with you if she went around spraying people in the eyes, or adding milk to a perfectly brewed cup of mountain grown beautifully roasted Kona and not offering a suck on her globes of fun and wonderment before they turn into sagging fried egg looking geezer ball sacks. 

Rethink this one, mate. Just friendly suggestions. 

You might disagree but you're way out.

You wouldn't see Kate Middleton giving a regal feed infront of a stranger would you.

You fucking simple minded dishcloth.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

You'd happily felate your AIDS ridden civil partner in public if you could.

Knob jockey.

lol.

Loads of laughs as always 

Guest CockUp
On 28 June 2016 at 8:30 PM, Punkape said:

tits out for the lads, :lol:

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I knew there was a hidden agenda in your earlier answer to Punkapes post.