CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who walk behind your car when you are reversing into a parking space.

Guest CockUp

Guest CockUp

WHY?

Today a couple of crinklies in Morrison’s c-park saw me start reversing & then they started going behind me with a trolley full of frozen chickens, lav rolls, steradent  & VetIQ Stool Firm for dogs etc? Suicide or dementia? BUT it happens everywhere - folk love to walk behind my reversing car which is an Audi A3 sportback with park assist. (Quattro). 

Just Google the number of deaths in Morrison's carparks.  I am not alone.

PS I got my slug pellets - see my other nom - They cost £5, saw a slug & snail trap - but decided NO.:lol:

Guest Fatty
5 minutes ago, CockUp said:

WHY?

Today a couple of crinklies in Morrison’s c-park saw me start reversing & then they started going behind me with a trolley full of frozen chickens, lav rolls, steradent  & VetIQ Stool Firm for dogs etc? Suicide or dementia? BUT it happens everywhere - folk love to walk behind my reversing car which is an Audi A3 sportback with park assist. (Quattro). 

PS I got my slug pellets - see my other nom - They cost £5, saw a slug & snail trap - but decided NO.:lol:

You can back onto my chubby if you like

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, CockUp said:

WHY?

It is clearly their way of telling you to begone. You neglected to mention whether they told you to fuck off before calling you a cunt, so I will go ahead with the odds on favorite they did as well as keying it into your panels. 

Guest CockUp

Hold on, sane forum viewers will very much relate to folk walking behind their car when they are reversing - it's not just the old, it's the selfish, the loons & cunts.:lol:

Guest CockUp
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You silver tongued cavalier you!

Also Prof...

CmBr--jXEAA8ssZ.jpg

12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Un fucking believable. I was just about to nom this as a dopey old cunt has just done it to me. 

Although I am in waitrose, not morrisons, you cheap old cunt. 

I go to Waitrose too, & Sainsbury's & Tesco & CoOp - only ever been in Asda once, years ago

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, CockUp said:

Hold on, sane forum viewers will very much relate to folk walking behind their car when they are reversing - it's not just the old, it's the selfish, the loons & cunts.:lol:

Those folk would have let your tyres down and set the car on fire with a petrol soaked rag in the fill neck.  Be thankful it was a geezer. 

Guest CockUp
33 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

The life of an agency cleaner eh?

Keep your nose clean and you might get a permanent contract soon. 

When do we laugh?

Guest Snatch

Prof you weren't reversing. You weren't even in your car at the time as you don't have one. No-one in their right mind would give you a provisional licence let alone past the test. That is how you managed to see exactly what they had in their shopping trolley. You were trying to sell them The Big Issue.

Guest CockUp
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Prof you weren't reversing. You weren't even in your car at the time as you don't have one. No-one in their right mind would give you a provisional licence let alone past the test. That is how you managed to see exactly what they had in their shopping trolley. You were trying to sell them The Big Issue.

Noo, I have passed my advanced driving test:lol: I have studied Roadcraft & I receive RoSPA's Care on the Road newsletter/mag - so there.

Guest CockUp
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

When someone posts a video of you doing a successful 'Brian Harvey'. Fuck off you annoying little shit. 

Oh get on your push bike & wrap up - bubbly arse:lol:

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, CockUp said:

Noo, I have passed my advanced driving test:lol: I have studied Roadcraft & I receive RoSPA's Care on the Road newsletter/mag - so there.

You have studied Warcraft and that magazine/newsletter you receive is Care in the Community.

Gosh,how silly you are.

Guest CockUp
20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You have studied Warcraft and that magazine/newsletter you receive is Care in the Community.

Gosh,how silly you are.

Go into the light...:lol:

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

My Aston has concealed rear-facing machine guns, an oil-slick dispenser, and a pop-up bullet proof shield, for just this sort of eventuality.

Just switch the Aston on and Rev....I do it all the time. An M3 can scare the shit out of olds walking past the rear.  Proper cunts trick !