CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who smoke grass or pot

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You sound like a user and a chav.

You sound like some cunt who aspires to a chavs Range Rover Sport... probably in white..

You wearing your best Burberry again?

16461704_30b9c6a879.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you wearing your BHS seconds £6.99 nylon and crymplene trousers?

And I look fucking hot in it... the birds can't get enough of me...!!

suit.jpg

Guest BrothersQuim

It is addictive and particularly damaging for young people.It's the "recreational" drug of choice for silly fuckwit students at drab 3rd rate universities and chavs. The really stupid ones try to grow it themselves.

More importantly Mr Biscuit-brain it's illegal and supplied by the same cunts who supply and import heroin and cocaine. Do you object to that ? Maybe you support them with you own pot habit.

Alcohol is legal, controlled and an excellent stimulant aiding social intercouse and even cooking recipies. After your silly and nasty reply you sound like your can't control your drink or you're stoned you thick sod.

giphy.gif

I don't particularly mind what other's want to do to themselves to be honest, as long as it's not affecting me. As for the rest of your post see above.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

It is addictive and particularly damaging for young people.It's the "recreational" drug of choice for silly fuckwit students at drab 3rd rate universities and chavs. The really stupid ones try to grow it themselves.

More importantly Mr Biscuit-brain it's illegal and supplied by the same cunts who supply and import heroin and cocaine. Do you object to that ? Maybe you support them with you own pot habit.

Alcohol is legal, controlled and an excellent stimulant aiding social intercouse and even cooking recipies. After your silly and nasty reply you sound like your can't control your drink or you're stoned you thick sod.

A few pointers, you prick;-

• It is not particularly addictive, nor damaging, the main health risks in smoking a joint are if you roll it with tobacco, so smoke grass not block.
  • the short term memory "issue" has been shown to be less of a risk than those who drink roughly equivalent amounts of alcohol on a regular basis
  • most drugs issues are at "top" universities, the red brick students are versed in the realities of drugs and what they do/don't do to you.  The "posh cunts" who lead priviledged lives are the ones to fuck themselves up through sheer stupidity compounded by daddies' credit card.
  • alcohol is a depressant, not a stimulant.
  • intercouse? you got your cock in the couscous again?

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

If you do, don't use punkapes syringe, youI'll be 6 stone before you know it.

I'm less bothered about the aids than I am at the fact I'd have to meet the cunt in person to get it off him.

I'd be on a murder charge before I had a chance to find a clean vein.

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Punkape said:

You have AIDS already by the sound of it.

( The Plebian strain).

Have you got PTSD? 

All you seem to talk about are cocks, Nigerians, Aids and bender locations.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

( The Plebian strain).

I say, I say , I say. Your wife is a fat  ugly slut.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

( The Plebian strain).

I'm sorry I said your wife was a big fat ugly slut. Everybody knows you don't have a wife, on account of being a raging bender.