CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who smoke grass or pot

Earl of Punkape

This is a class 2 drug and is carcinogenic, addictive and illegal.

Cunts who smoke it or eat it talk absolute shit and drivel as well as supporting an industry which distributes class A drugs too.The strength of the stuff sold these days is many times the strength of the shit sold in the 70's and 80's.Users behave like Zombies.I've had to dish out a good hiding to cunts like these before now.

Increased sentences for users and dealers should be a priority for the new government.

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim

You can clearly tell you've never partaken because it's not physically addictive, maybe mentally for a few weak individuals. It is highly damaging to the body though with a higher tar content than cigarettes and can lead to a number of mental health issues later in life.

You really are a thick cunt though, pharmaceutical drugs can and do cause far more deaths than cannabis ever has. As far as I'm aware there have been less than a handful of deaths directly linked to smoking a few joints without mixing any other shite into the cocktail, compared to alcohol (legal) prescription pain killers (legal) etc.

For a first hand example go and have a look around an A&E department on a weekend and see how many people are there being obnoxious cunts having injured themselves with perfectly fine and legal alcohol in your book, then see how many are in there for smoking a joint. Dip shit.

Add to that if it were to be legalised it would bring billions into the government coffers as it has done in the states and away from drug dealers pockets which would please you.

"Drugs used in medicine are routinely given what is called an LD-50. The LD-50 rating indicates at what dosage fifty percent of test animals receiving a drug will die as a result of drug induced toxicity. A number of researchers have attempted to determine marijuana’s LD-50 rating in test animals, without success. Simply stated, researchers have been unable to give animals enough marijuana to induce death."

29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts who smoke it or eat it talk absolute shit and drivel as well as supporting an industry which distributes class A drugs too.The strength of the stuff sold these days is many times the strength of the shit sold in the 70's and 80's.Users behave like Zombies.I've had to dish out a good hiding to cunts like these before now.

Increased sentences for users and dealers should be a priority for the new government.

What did you do? Hit them with your cravat? 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
54 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

You can clearly tell you've never partaken because it's not physically addictive, maybe mentally for a few weak individuals. It is highly damaging to the body though with a higher tar content than cigarettes and can lead to a number of mental health issues later in life.

You really are a thick cunt though, pharmaceutical drugs can and do cause far more deaths than cannabis ever has. As far as I'm aware there have been less than a handful of deaths directly linked to smoking a few joints without mixing any other shite into the cocktail, compared to alcohol (legal) prescription pain killers (legal) etc.

For a first hand example go and have a look around an A&E department on a weekend and see how many people are there being obnoxious cunts having injured themselves with perfectly fine and legal alcohol in your book, then see how many are in there for smoking a joint. Dip shit.

Add to that if it were to be legalised it would bring billions into the government coffers as it has done in the states and away from drug dealers pockets which would please you.

"Drugs used in medicine are routinely given what is called an LD-50. The LD-50 rating indicates at what dosage fifty percent of test animals receiving a drug will die as a result of drug induced toxicity. A number of researchers have attempted to determine marijuana’s LD-50 rating in test animals, without success. Simply stated, researchers have been unable to give animals enough marijuana to induce death."

He is on a wind up, he knows there are a few on here who may partake, he is a vegetable without the need for any drugs. He is only jealous of people who can afford a smoke. Vapourising it or eating it reduce the carcinogenic risks. Free the weed!

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Has someone been flicking through their back issues of The Daily Mail again? 

Never mind that it is used successfully as a medicine and there are various health benefits, including in a recent study, that it can actually assist with improving lung health from the problems caused by tobacco.

Absolute pile of shit, from a complete fucking shit-stirring idiot who resides in his mothers attic.

Fuck off you sad, uneducated, utter cunt. 

1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'd like to try reading one of Pinkers' noms to a rat and watch it kill itself through despair at what the human race has become. 

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You're the biggest weed on here. Chill out. Dude. Fucking dick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

People who smoke weed always have dirty, untidy homes.

What's you're excuse? Your missus is a slovenly harridan who can't tell a hoover from a dish mop. Lazy fucking slag, you should beat her more often, and beat her good.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What's you're excuse? Your missus is a slovenly harridan who can't tell a hoover from a dish mop. Lazy fucking slag, you should beat her more often, and beat her good.

My home is spotless, as is my villa.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Never mind that it is used successfully as a medicine and there are various health benefits, including in a recent study, that it can actually assist with improving lung health from the problems caused by tobacco.

Absolute pile of shit, from a complete fucking shit-stirring idiot who resides in his mothers attic.

Right on bubba. I selflessly research the subject weekly. Anyway, one can vape it with none of the carcinogenic effects associated with burning vegetable matter.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My home is spotless, as is my villa.

Get your pinafore on and get round and clean my place, it's a fucking mess, you OCD nervous hand washing freak.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have a cleaner quince. 

So do we Eddie, God fucking help her, she will be in tomorrow from 9 til 2, and I hope she will not have to return to Kraków on account of the current silliness. You do not have brats, brats are disgusting animals. The poor cow not only cleans our shit but has to tidy up 65,000 pieces of lego and fuck knows what else first, to earn the ability to then clean it. It's disgusting , but I would top myself if I had to do in once.

2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

It is addictive and particularly damaging for young people.It's the "recreational" drug of choice for silly fuckwit students at drab 3rd rate universities and chavs. The really stupid ones try to grow it themselves.

More importantly Mr Biscuit-brain it's illegal and supplied by the same cunts who supply and import heroin and cocaine. Do you object to that ? Maybe you support them with you own pot habit.

Alcohol is legal, controlled and an excellent stimulant aiding social intercouse and even cooking recipies. After your silly and nasty reply you sound like your can't control your drink or you're stoned you thick sod.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

You sound like a user and a chav.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How do I hit with a cravat ? Explain....

It's what you use when you don't have your handbag to hand. You big girl.

51 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So do we Eddie, God fucking help her, she will be in tomorrow from 9 til 2, and I hope she will not have to return to Kraków on account of the current silliness. You do not have brats, brats are disgusting animals. The poor cow not only cleans our shit but has to tidy up 65,000 pieces of lego and fuck knows what else first, to earn the ability to then clean it. It's disgusting , but I would top myself if I had to do in once.

My cleaner is better than your cleaner.