CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

blaircunt

colonelkurtz

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He bought Manchester so that sandy shithole is a step up. 

it's debatable where there's more oil though, under Iraq or in a Mancs hair...

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

This slimey cunt won't even get tried for war crimes to do with the Iraqi war while normal soldiers are going to get prosecuted left right and center.

He really is untouchable,the fucking gobshite freak.

Chilcott report is out next week.... I bet that Blair cunt is not mentioned in it once !   Fucking wanker took the soldiers to war for no good reason then leaves Iraq a terrorist hot bed.....good work cunt.

as for negotiating the EU, it's obvious he has already got his copy of the Chilcott report as he wouldn't be offering up his services if he was going to be tried for war crimes now would he......slimy cunt.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Well The Chilcot Report is due for released on Wednesday.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/03/tony-blair-may-face-impeachment-on-release-of-chilcot-report

I don't hold out much hope that it will come to any significant conclusions regarding who is to blame for Iraq being plunged into a state of permanent conflict and disarray since 2003. I suspect it will be another whitewash like The Hutton Enquiry, which concluded unbelievably that only The BBC had any blame for the death of Dr David Kelly.

Kelly was assassinated.   That cunt had him put down.   Very very dodgy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Kelly was assassinated.   That cunt had him put down.   Very very dodgy.

Next, tell us all about Area 51.

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He bought Manchester so that sandy shithole is a step up. 

I believe the Blair property portfolio includes a number of properties in the area, primarily for letting to our substantial student population. I would bill the slimy cunt for the clean up every time someone pisses on a war memorial to the poor fuckers he got killed.

Anyway, fuck off you pikey cunt.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I believe the Blair property portfolio includes a number of properties in the area, primarily for letting to our substantial student population. I would bill the slimy cunt for the clean up every time someone pisses on a war memorial to the poor fuckers he got killed.

Anyway, fuck off you pikey cunt.

Only if you fuck off as well.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

a very unpopular man who managed to win three general elections in a row for Labour .. indeed at one point the labour party seemed to have become the natural party of government.  I recollect a woman who seemed to be unpopular with the same whinging crowd and she also managed to win three general elections on the run as well. I fully expect Theresa May to achieve the same for the Conservatives.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Well The Chilcot Report is due for released on Wednesday.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/03/tony-blair-may-face-impeachment-on-release-of-chilcot-report

I don't hold out much hope that it will come to any significant conclusions regarding who is to blame for Iraq being plunged into a state of permanent conflict and disarray since 2003. I suspect it will be another whitewash like The Hutton Enquiry, which concluded unbelievably that only The BBC had any blame for the death of Dr David Kelly.

I was wondering how the cunt has the audacity to crawl out from under whatever stone he's been under, but then I realised he'll already know the contents of the chilcot report - don't suppose it will have anything bad to say about him. It probably makes him out be a fucking hero.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

a very unpopular man who managed to win three general elections in a row for Labour .. indeed at one point the labour party seemed to have become the natural party of government.  I recollect a woman who seemed to be unpopular with the same whinging crowd and she also managed to win three general elections on the run as well. I fully expect Theresa May to achieve the same for the Conservatives.

i fucking hope not... I hate most politicians, but that one deserves special consideration...

Guest DingTheRioja
On 04/07/2016 at 2:36 PM, Snatch said:

Let us not forget that other bunch of cunts the Yanks. I seem to remember they played a part in fucking up Iraq.

Yes, but Cunt Blair should have left them to do it on their own, they always turn up late for our wars, so why the fuck should we bother with theirs?

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but Cunt Blair should have left them to do it on their own, they always turn up late for our wars, so why the fuck should we bother with theirs?

They can't do it on their own. They're having trouble doing it with the help of others as it is.