CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

blaircunt

colonelkurtz

See the slimy chancer has crawled out of the pond to offer his valuable insight on the in out shake it all about bollocks of the past couple of weeks and kindly tells us how things should now proceed .. while not being in the least interested in what the twat has to say, one thing's for sure ..  there's bound to be dosh, blow jobs, fucks, directorships, consultancies etc in it for him.

Guest DingTheRioja

He needs a right fucking good hammering does that cunt, always reminds me of The Joker with that inane fucking rictus he has on him.

It's half his cronies that have resigned, and besides, do the punters who voted for those MPs like the fact that they've all resigned and are not doing their jobs properly or what?

Cunt.

Not just any cunt, but a right fucking cunt!

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He needs a right fucking good hammering does that cunt, always reminds me of The Joker with that inane fucking rictus he has on him.

It's half his cronies that have resigned, and besides, do the punters who voted for those MPs like the fact that they've all resigned and are not doing their jobs properly or what?

Cunt.

Not just any cunt, but a right fucking cunt!

Blair, reportedly has extremely bad breath.

Guest Snatch

This slimey cunt won't even get tried for war crimes to do with the Iraqi war while normal soldiers are going to get prosecuted left right and center.

He really is untouchable,the fucking gobshite freak.

Guest DingTheRioja
48 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This slimey cunt won't even get tried for war crimes to do with the Iraqi war while normal soldiers are going to get prosecuted left right and center.

Someone will touch him, one day...

Guest BrothersQuim
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I owe you a like for this, well said.

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That fucking hag has way too many teeth. She reminds of the "chatterer" Cenobite from Hellraiser.

dIBwj1n.png

Didn't fatty cameo as well? 

latest?cb=20140904230403

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but Neil still would.

I'd give it a go to be honest, you can bet your bollocks though Tony would want to sit in the corner and stroke one out.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Bruce Forsythe's son? Dice to see you to see you dzdzdzdzdzdz!

I'm afraid not, the chins about 4ft to small.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'd give it a go to be honest, you can bet your bollocks though Tony would want to sit in the corner and stroke one out.

Maybe, but who is he looking at when he's at the vinegar strokes?

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, colonelkurtz said:

now that's a cunt who's gone suspiciously quiet of late .... mmm !

They say the battery life on a T-800 terminator only lasts about 120 years so he's probably on a work bench somewhere. That's the only explanation for him still going, the cunt was ancient when I was a kid!

Well The Chilcot Report is due for released on Wednesday.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/03/tony-blair-may-face-impeachment-on-release-of-chilcot-report

I don't hold out much hope that it will come to any significant conclusions regarding who is to blame for Iraq being plunged into a state of permanent conflict and disarray since 2003. I suspect it will be another whitewash like The Hutton Enquiry, which concluded unbelievably that only The BBC had any blame for the death of Dr David Kelly.

Guest BrothersQuim
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Maybe, but who is he looking at when he's at the vinegar strokes?

Definitely the balls rippling as they smash against the arse cheeks of that lamprey toothed hog. 

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well The Chilcot Report is due for released on Wednesday.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/03/tony-blair-may-face-impeachment-on-release-of-chilcot-report

I don't hold out much hope that it will come to any significant conclusions regarding who is to blame for Iraq being plunged into a state of permanent conflict and disarray since 2003. I suspect it will be another whitewash like The Hutton Enquiry, which concluded unbelievably that only The BBC had any blame for the death of Dr David Kelly.

Wow! Being taken to Black rod! I bet he's cacking himself. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Rick_B said:

I bet he is. He's amassed so much money since he was PM soon he will probably be able to buy Iraq.

Prescott "We can have a proper debate, but keep it less personal"...

Fucking fat fucking cunt, it WAS personal, that wanker PERSONALLY wanted a war, to play the hero, to put his fucking name in the history books... well he got it, he's going down as the most hated PM in history, the one who makes Oor Maggie look like The Peoples Poet...

Chilcot will be bollocks, and that idea of impeachment is bollocks. Won't happen.