CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Badgers

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest Gurt
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt could have interceded, brokered an arrangement, as prince of the sub-world.

Badgers are notoriously difficult fuckers Quincy. Everybody knows the only thing that brings them to the bargaining table is mashed potato 

4 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Badgers are notoriously difficult fuckers Quincy. Everybody knows the only thing that brings them to the bargaining table is mashed potato 

Whatever you do, don't serve vinegar to a honey badger. 

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Bodger looked like the kind of cunt who would fuck off into the bogs when his round was due. He also resembles an Aids ridden Martin Clunes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Apparently Gurters, the inside of baked potato, as in excluding the outer, or "skin", is basically just mashed potato. This is the sort of diamond you've been missing out on. Others cannot even spell potato, despite ones device trying to correct them.

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I fucked a badger once

Bitch gave me TB. Always wear a condom if you're doing the nasty with a badger

That was a Public Information Notice - for anyone considering fucking a Badger

It's the beavers you need to worry about, you can get no end of STDs off them cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Apparently Gurters, the inside of baked potato, as in excluding the outer, or "skin", is basically just mashed potato. This is the sort of diamond you've been missing out on. Others cannot even spell potato, despite ones device trying to correct them.

Quincy you shit stirring little mouth breather. Get your own fucking house in order before dishing out criticism. You're a fucking shambles. Those in glass bedsits, as they say. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Quincy you shit stirring little mouth breather. Get your own fucking house in order before dishing out criticism. You're a fucking shambles. Those in glass bedsits, as they say. 

....Shouldn't rub shit on the walls they lick, you greenhouse shitting window cleaner. Do not shoot the messenger, as they say- simply shoot the source. You've only yourself to blame. To be frank, and I don't mean to be a skinny jeans has been, I thought it was ding, or mungmental that came up with the excellent exposé on the truth behind baked potato innards, so consider your stock devalued.

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

....Shouldn't rub shit on the walls they lick, you greenhouse shitting window cleaner. Do not shoot the messenger, as they say- simply shoot the source. You've only yourself to blame. To be frank, and I don't mean to be a skinny jeans had been, I thought it was ding, or mungmental that came up with the excellent exposé on the truth behind baked potato innards, so consider your stock devalued.

You are so morally bankrupt, you should give ethical insolvency seminars at the local polytechnic. Fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are so morally bankrupt, you should give ethical insolvency seminars at the local polytechnic. Fuck off. 

Apparently Roget's Thesaurus is considering adding "Quincy" as a new synonym for turpitude.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On July 5, 2016 at 5:46 AM, Manky said:

Badgers are not lovely, cuddly little animals. They are vicious killers that eviscerate hedgehogs. Hedgehogs eat slugs. Therefore, if you like badgers, you like slimy little horrible things. Like Spunkape.

Extraordinary!

18 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Bodger looked like the kind of cunt who would fuck off into the bogs when his round was due. He also resembles an Aids ridden Martin Clunes.

Some cunts have too much time on their hands, but at least we know where Jazz is posting now. 

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bodger_and_Badger

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Harsh times indeed. Have you an apple for me?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently Roget's Thesaurus is considering adding "Quincy" as a new synonym for turpitude.

Roger can fuck off with his dinosaur, and you can slurp turds elsewhere, you pinch faced Glasgow urchin.

Guest DingTheRioja

Will you cunts just get a fucking room and shag each other senseless instead of passing likes around like a rentboy in Westminster?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Will you cunts just get a fucking room and shag each other senseless instead of passing likes around like a rentboy in Westminster?

You get a room. One with no air.