CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that can't hold their drink

Guest Fatty

38 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Homophobia is a stupid word, a phobia implies fear of the subject, I don't fear the cunts, just hate the cunts, especially the ones that drop the soap in their golf club showers.

Well you are right about the meaning of the word phobia. When you say "I don't fear the cunts" I sometimes wonder about the people here who bang on about homosexuality day in day out. Why do they have such an obsession with it, when it's just a fact of life and by no means confined to human beings? Could it be that in some of those obsessed with homosexuality there is an underlying anxiety about their own sexuality, hence homophobia might be an appropriate term to use? Just saying.

Just now, Rick_B said:

Well you are right about the meaning of the word phobia. When you say "I don't fear the cunts" I sometimes wonder about the people here who bang on about homosexuality day in day out. Why do they have such an obsession with it, when it's just a fact of life and by no means confined to human beings? Could it be that in some of those obsessed with homosexuality there is an underlying anxiety about their own sexuality, hence homophobia might be an appropriate term to use? Just saying.

Forgive the pun Rick but spit it out, who are you possibly referring to? Lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

And a homophobic cunt. Also I hate this acceptance of trans gender weirdos. I tick all the bigot boxes.

Though you're Boy Georges self elected bodyguard. What's that all about. You're an enigma Eddie. Hopefully someone will bust you good.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

You saying my dog's a poof?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Can't you just fucking well say what we all say... Punkers is a poof..?

Guest Fatty
10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Out of likes, not that I would give you one, you disgusting pile of shit with sweetcorn in it and a sheel of toilet paper gently placed in top.

What's a sheel you soppy cunt