CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that can't hold their drink

Guest Fatty

1 minute ago, Fatty said:

Eddie, nuff said, lightweight cunt

It's true, however some people practice daily, although fatty is probably one of the best salesman in our sector, he is an awful person with no morals and poor personal hygiene.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Eddie, nuff said, lightweight cunt

Top nom, Fatty. Please keep Ed safe if he's been on the Grolsch tonight. 

Last time he had 3 pints he started fighting the world and then drunkenly declared his love for Decs whilst he was still MIA. 

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

To fully understand fatty, we carried out the death day calculator on line, all being totally honest, Fatty maintaining his current lifestyle has 4 years to live. Shocking I know, I don't think I can put up with the cunt that long.

It was actually 2 years you soppy cunt, now fuck off

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Lets not be too tough on Eddie, he might be a cunt but he's still a good old fashioned racist cunt.

And a homophobic cunt. Also I hate this acceptance of trans gender weirdos. I tick all the bigot boxes.

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt

Homophobia is a stupid word, a phobia implies fear of the subject, I don't fear the cunts, just hate the cunts, especially the ones that drop the soap in their golf club showers.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Homophobia is a stupid word, a phobia implies fear of the subject, I don't fear the cunts, just hate the cunts, especially the ones that drop the soap in their golf club showers.

Well said cunty, embrace the hate, it's a powerful emotion and top trumps the love weirdos.

Guest deebom
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Golf club?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bomber, as much as Londonm was a Star of David wearing, pork evading, half dicked cunt, it's when cunts like this turn up that I wish he wasn't dead.

LondonM would have been a jew guard in a concentration camp moaning he don't get paid enough for this shit...

Guest Fatty
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well said cunty, embrace the hate, it's a powerful emotion and top trumps the love weirdos.

Then why do you constantly drop the soap in the showers at the golf club Edds??????

5 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Then why do you constantly drop the soap in the showers at the golf club Edds??????

I understand your poor personal hygiene would lead to confusion on this, however soap is slippery when wet. You smell like cheese mixed with periods that a cat ate and then puked up on a greenhouse floor in the height of summer. Disgusting fat cunt.