CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

Guest nobgobbler
50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't know how many more times j can say this. I have no time for Islam, moderate or radical. It is a pile of outdated shit.

What I disagree with is that the threat of radical Islam is omnipresent. It is not as serious as blokes down the pub would have you believe.

Less people die in Europe from terrorism than 30 years ago. We are not going to be under sharia law next week. We do not need to form paramilitaries as other posters have suggested, or try and enact Donald trump blocks on brown people entering our borders.

We need to get on with life and stop behaving as insular as the Muslims twats we are decrying. 

Try explaining that to a certain French priest. Oh no sorry you can't coz a muslim chappie just cut his fucking throat out.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I shovel shit. End of.

Isn't trawling through some of the drivel on here a bit like being at work for you then?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Try explaining that to a certain French priest. Oh no sorry you can't coz a muslim chappie just cut his fucking throat out.

A priest you say. Could this have possibly been a nonce hate crime and the media has misreported it as usual?

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A priest you say. Could this have possibly been a nonce hate crime and the media has misreported it as usual?

Nope, a couple of jihad warriors that took on a 85 year old man and a couple of nuns. Fearless.

19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Actually made him kneel in front of the altar whilst the filth were reciting the koran, and then the soldiers of islam cut his head off. Brave, brave men.

Guest nobgobbler
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Actually made him kneel in front of the altar whilst the filth were reciting the koran, and then the soldiers of islam cut his head off. Brave, brave men.

They're only following their faith, so it's ok. Not.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

We do not need to form paramilitaries as other posters have suggested,

You're obviously referring to me, go back and re read what I actually said, and try to understand the words this time you fucking idiot.You seem to actually want to believe I said something I didn't so you can get on your liberal high horse and be morally outraged you fucking pathetic cunt.

"Well, I could predict that in 20-30-40 years after hundreds of thousands of "Europeans" have been killed by these cunts some sort of paramilitary fight back will take place. [But I wouldn't condone that obviously]."

If you weren't referring to me, I still stand by everything I said above you are still a pathetic pink cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sergeant fagg and his ilk are exactly kind of cromag the fundy jundys want at the levers of power 

Panzerknacker 

Nurse is call you for your bath, run along........

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't know how many more times j can say this. I have no time for Islam, moderate or radical. It is a pile of outdated shit.

What I disagree with is that the threat of radical Islam is omnipresent. It is not as serious as blokes down the pub would have you believe.

Less people die in Europe from terrorism than 30 years ago. We are not going to be under sharia law next week. We do not need to form paramilitaries as other posters have suggested, or try and enact Donald trump blocks on brown people entering our borders.

We need to get on with life and stop behaving as insular as the Muslims twats we are decrying. 

See Gobbies' answer.. and add to that Nice, Paris, German train, train stations, pop concerts etc etc...

We would get on with life if the ever present threat of nutters wasn't around.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're wasting your time, Bill. The idiots on here are all just as bigoted and blinkered as your average ISIS nutter. They might not have the conviction to carry out an atrocity, but they'd happily condone their government adopting draconian measures that would effect millions of innocent muslims.

You can't argue with zealots.

Zealots? No.  Realists, yes.  People can do what the fuck they want, so long as it doesn't kill or maim anyone else.  Apparently we can't instantly deport people who preach mass murder against their hosts.. it's against their human rights, he might possibly get the death sentence back in his home fucking country, but he can call on people to murder us in the streets and get our protection... that is not fucking normal life...

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Beat me to it, Decs. 

Have you ever tried having a calm, reasonable, lucid, constructive debate with a racist? Impossible. 

And have you noticed most of them are northern? 

Have you noticed the north gets fuckall hate crime?

The most rabid racists I've ever met in my life were white Londoners who worked for the Civil Service, most northerners are tolerant, we may joke about shit, but we get along with everyone... except southern poofs.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

They probably reckon it doesn't count, since he was white.

16 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well said Edders.   Panseyknickers and IKTC  are trying to monopolize the forum with their shite. Poor old Ding can't get any of his shit in sideways. Do they think they own the fucking place.

I have a soft spot for IKTC, he is definitely a lazy bigot and obviously racist. I am going to send him a welcome pack to the cc white knights. There is an opening at management level since the uproar of finding out manky was ginger. I would rather he be muslim.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Much as it kills me to say this I'd agree with Mr stickers opinion on this one..now I'm going to rinse mouth and scrub teeth

Panzerknacker 

Oh dear. Has William got a filthy cock?

Guest I know that Cunt
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have a soft spot for IKTC, he is definitely a lazy bigot and obviously racist. 

Oh mate, thanks so much for your kind words............

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe these Extremists will be in Parliament on a few years time.

They could sit next to Gerry Adams.

We'd probably have to change a specific law to force them to do their job...

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

That's pretty much whats going to happen start in boroughs where the mankeys and the sergeant faggs live..don't vote.. spew crap down the local..get elected to the local council...galvanise your chosen community to vote for you and your party..get control..use the tools of democracy to dismantle it..simple n cheap 

Panzerknacker 

Guest I know that Cunt
21 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Do they think they own the fucking place.

No, I just post here the same as you and it's up to you when and how often you post. We are all equal cunts here old chum,- except spunkers and pansieknickers obviously.

Guest I know that Cunt
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey I'm just a guy like the rest of yiz here.. make a few quid ..have a laff. Kill some time. . Sink it into a bit of random tail every now and again

Panzerknacker 

No surprise your posts are shit, you must have to go some to get all your posts into the hour the nurse lets you have the computer......

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

When you have a traitorous fuck like John Mcdonnell in parliament then Adams is pretty redundant.