CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

All business are suffering from the disability discrimination act, toilets need to be made accessible, lifts fitted if there are steps up to your office door etc etc. As everyone knows disabled people are unlucky (must be to be born a pickle), why would you want these people in your place of business, polluting your workplace with their bad luck. Surely we should be making it harder for these pickles to get to into work. Common sense really. 

• Like 2

Guest Fatty
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Words like "pickle" and "cripple" are hate crimes now, you ignorant cunts. You have to say "raspberry" instead.

Please forgive me

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

All business are suffering from the disability discrimination act, toilets need to be made accessible, lifts fitted if there are steps up to your office door etc etc. As everyone knows disabled people are unlucky (must be to be born a pickle), why would you want these people in your place of business, polluting your workplace with their bad luck. Surely we should be making it harder for these pickles to get to into work. Common sense really. 

Edders, with each day that passes, I feel that you are coming closer to at long last revealing your manifesto and "final solution".

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I thought these dribblers were brought in to entertain us. Watching the fuckers negotiate the canteen in their wheelchairs makes me fucking cry with laughter. 

Farted in a wheel equipped abominations face at the photocopier the other day and she pretended it didn't even happen. 

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Disabled people are being punished by God for indiscretions in a previous life.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Disabled people are being punished by God for indiscretions in a previous life.

Do you know what you did? God was particularly cruel to you

lol

6 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I thought these dribblers were brought in to entertain us. Watching the fuckers negotiate the canteen in their wheelchairs makes me fucking cry with laughter. 

Farted in a wheel equipped abominations face at the photocopier the other day and she pretended it didn't even happen. 

Agreed,  that comedian with cerebral palsy cracks me up as soon as she walks on stage. Her act is shit but the walk on is hilarious.

Guest Manky

So do people with terminal stupidity, records of a personality bypass and 100% detachment from reality have to have their own rooms and have to be referred to as managers. That's what they get at our gaff.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

So do people with terminal stupidity, records of a personality bypass and 100% detachment from reality have to have their own rooms and have to be referred to as managers. That's what they get at our gaff.

You seem to have an axe to grind with the management, have they cut the overtime at t' Mill or do they just pick on the tubby gingers? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You seem to have an axe to grind with the management, have they cut the overtime at t' Mill or do they just pick on the tubby gingers? 

A blinder of a nom as always, Ed. I can add nothing more than to question, is having a year-round tan a disability, and would you allow them in to make up your quotas? 

Never forget Ed, Mancy has absolutely no desire to better himself. Even though he hates his management, and anyone with the mental capacity to operate a motorised vehicle. He is content being a lazy, fat, two-wheeled, ginger nobody. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Edders, with each day that passes, I feel that you are coming closer to at long last revealing your manifesto and "final solution".

He's written a proper book about it, it's not called Mein Kampf, but Men Camp...

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A blinder of a nom as always, Ed. I can add nothing more than to question, is having a year-round tan a disability, and would you allow them in to make up your quotas? 

Never forget Ed, Mancy has absolutely no desire to better himself. Even though he hates his management, and anyone with the mental capacity to operate a motorised vehicle, he is content being a lazy, fat, two-wheeled, ginger nobody. 

I hate ambitious people. Particularly the ones with no ability who rely on the knife in the back technique which in my opinion is 99% of them all.

I may be a lazy, fat,two-wheeled, ginger nobody but I am a happy and contented lazy,fat, two-wheeler, ginger nobody with integrity.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Congratulations on the most offensive nom so far this quarter. 

Cheers Bill, stiff competition this quarter, however I would just add I would also ban severely handicapped people from appearing on the tv at meal times, say between 6pm and 7.30pm as the goo coming out of their mouths puts me right off my kebab.

Guest Fatty
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ssshhhhh, it's fatty but he hasn't realised the nom is about him.

You're just being a cunt because I had the yacht on the best weekend of the year, so go fuck yourself.