CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's very harsh snatch. The next 3 months are make or break for apple; we start our first tour match at the WACA in the early hours, the beginning of a marathon mission to hold on to the ashes. If the tit is still the same/alive come the New Years test at the SCG then we'll know his true nature

I hope England win although I don't either care way to be honest,but if it shuts the depressing fucking troll up for 10 minutes then it's worth it.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's very harsh snatch. The next 3 months are make or break for apple; we start our first tour match at the WACA in the early hours, the beginning of a marathon mission to hold on to the ashes. If the tit is still the same/alive come the New Years test at the SCG then we'll know his true nature

It's going to be 5-0 to Australia, the tour matches count for nothing, it's the five tests that count. If England were to do the unthinkable and win I will be going to work in my pants. Winning the Ashes in Australia has been done twice in my lifetime. One thing is for sure I will be the happiest person on Earth is England do bring the Ashes home.

On 11/4/2017 at 5:15 AM, applescruff14 said:

So what, I had a woman once.

And your still going on and on and on about it. 

She's gone and will never come back because she's found a better life without you. Get over it,move on and shut the fuck up about her and your impending p45 and stop being a cunt.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:53 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

We faired ok in that match, was able to declare and scored 7 runs more than they did and took all 10 wickets. Problem is we are relying too much on James Anderson.

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We faired ok in that match, was able to declare and scored 7 runs more than they did and took all 10 wickets. Problem is we are relying too much on James Anderson.

One would assume mr stokes bag is packed and he's awaiting a call from the coppers for the go ahead? 

Why the fuck hasn't the yob he knocked out clean (anyone who hasn't seen the CCTV film of the drunken brawl really should- the Ginger Geordie possesses a scything right cross) been given 50 grand and told to fuck off?   

Worst case is he'll be up in court before and after Xmas and charged with ABH and get jail time. 

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One would assume mr stokes bag is packed and he's awaiting a call from the coppers for the go ahead? 

Why the fuck hasn't the yob he knocked out clean (anyone who hasn't seen the CCTV film of the drunken brawl really should- the Ginger Geordie possesses a scything right cross) been given 50 grand and told to fuck off?   

Worst case is he'll be up in court before and after Xmas and charged with ABH and get jail time. 

He needs to head Down Under, we need him.

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:01 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Well that's vince inked in for the first 3 tests. To average 14, however. 

We are doing ok in this current tour match, but problem is a partnership formed that we couldn't break. This is what happened before Down Under, send Ben Stokes down there, we need him.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with sending stokes, but there's a little problem with that...

Well at least Warner wouldn't be getting chippy with Root this time - not if he's going to get the snot pounded out of him by Stokes.

Overton's taken two wickets and suddenly he's a shoo-in for the first test.

Fucksticks!

34 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well at least Warner won't be getting chippy with Root this time - not if he's going to get the snot pounded out of him by Stokes.

Fucksticks!

Usually you get some players doing well in tour matches and then fall to shit when the pressure is on in the real test, hopefully he won't be one of them.

5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Usually you get some players doing well in tour matches and then fall to shit when the pressure is on in the real test, hopefully he won't be one of them.

He's going to play. Who else can they pick, Finns gone home, balls gone over on his ankle and the curran lad they've picked is 5 foot 5 and I bowled quicker this season at 42! I'd have bought in plunket for extra pace, big bushy beard and clubbing sixes 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's going to play. Who else can they pick, Finns gone home, balls gone over on his ankle and the curran lad they've picked is 5 foot 5 and I bowled quicker this season at 42! I'd have bought in plunket for extra pace, big bushy beard and clubbing sixes 

So Plunket isn't in the test squad, strange one that. Suppose it's Craig Overton then, his first class record is very good and can bat a bit. Just hope he can handle pressure.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:47 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Just get Stokes out there but like I say 5-0 regardless of who plays and who doesn't.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:30 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with sending stokes, but there's a little problem with that...

I see we hammered the CA XI in Adelaide and bowled them out for 75 in their second innings but our scores of 293 and 207 aren't going to have Australia worried and Root playing like a plonker. Good to see Mason Crane getting in on the action as it's another option, remember that catch he took in the test we lost against West Indies at Headingly back in the summer as a substitute fielder, awesome.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Well at least Warner wouldn't be getting chippy with Root this time - not if he's going to get the snot pounded out of him by Stokes.

Fucksticks!

Sounds just like England. I think Australia will target Moeen Ali.