CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You to be unemployed in jan?

Possibly,

Less than 24 hours before the Ashes now. There's something about this series that has me on edge but at least this time I am expecting it finish 5-0 as the previous two times it wasn't meant to happen. If Australia bat first the first day will probably finish 318/1 and if England bat probably 233/7 at best. A cuntfest no doubt.

They are giving it large in the press but that's to be expected, they talk utter shite.

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:59 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have plenty of ashes for you now that I'm firing the woodburner up for the winter, and you don't have to bore yourself to death watching a bunch of poofs hitting a ball around with a stick for days on end.

You're welcome.

Hopefully it will stop raining in Brisbane, Aussies out on the field with all the other drips.

49 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

196/4 at stumps. Australia edge it I think. 

Bollocks they do - it's even Stevens and in the context of the overall series (get away from the Gabba with a draw and then do them under the lights in Adelaide), confidence to fringe players like Stoneman, Vince and Malan and putting the more mouthy convicts back in their boxes, it's a minor plus for England

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bollocks they do - it's even Stevens and in the context of the overall series (get away from the Gabba with a draw and then do them under the lights in Adelaide), confidence to fringe players like Stoneman, Vince and Malan and putting the more mouthy convicts back in their boxes, it's a minor plus for England

Agree. They haven't surrendered on day 1, far from it. All the Aussies have done is talk up their chances before this series. England will let their cricket do their talking.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Agree. They haven't surrendered on day 1, far from it. All the Aussies have done is talk up their chances before this series. England will let their cricket do their talking.

Who's the cunt trying to grow a moustache, who's yelling at the batsman everytime he bowls a ball at them? A right mouthy thickhead (am I allowed to say that Roops?) and no mistake 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's the cunt trying to grow a moustache, who's yelling at the batsman everytime he bowls a ball at them? A right mouthy thickhead (am I allowed to say that Roops?) and no mistake 

Cummins (no word of a lie!)

The latest one in a lineage of green- hatted Ocker gobshites stretching back to Greg Chapple, who think a cumcatcher moustache makes them look like a bedrock of masculinity.

18 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cummins (no word of a lie!)

The latest one in a lineage of green- hatted Ocker gobshites stretching back to Greg Chapple, who think a cumcatcher moustache makes them look like a bedrock of masculinity.

Glenn McGrath was bowling to West Indian batsman Sarwan. McGrath was getting pissed off because he was having no luck. So he says to Sarwan "what does Brian Lara's cock taste like" Quick as a flash Sarwan answers, "Dunno man, why don't you ask your wife"?  McGrath went fucking apeshit "I'll rip your fucking throat out....". 

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Glenn McGrath was bowling to West Indian batsman Sarwan. McGrath was getting pissed off because he was having no luck. So he says to Sarwan "what does Brian Lara's cock taste like" Quick as a flash Sarwan answers, "Dunno man, why don't you ask your wife"?  McGrath went fucking apeshit "I'll rip your fucking throat out....". 

Plenty of those involving McGrath.

He was bowling to Zimbabwe number 11 Eddo Brandes – who was just missing each ball. McGrath, frustrated, went to him and inquired: “Why are you so fat? 

Brandes replied, “Because every time I fuck your wife, she gives me a biscuit.”

45 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

He was bowling to Zimbabwe number 11 Eddo Brandes – who was just missing each ball. McGrath, frustrated, went to him and inquired: “Why are you so fat? 

She's dead now 

16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

We will lose this, we are having a crap morning, lost 4 wickets for 74 runs and now into the tail. 5-0 as I said. They are running rings round us and making us look like a village team. 

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

That McGrath is a prick. 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's good to see that McGrath getting some crap, horrible horrible man.