CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Byron Burger boycott

Guest Manky

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

"Pikey"! Fucking hell I've never ever been called that before. How original. 

How much to get my driveway tarmac'd?

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Pikey"! Fucking hell I've never ever been called that before. How original. 

I don't do original, just induce terminal ennui using tactics of repetition and attrition.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Manky said:

London and Bristol I believe. None in civilised parts. I would post the same if it was Subway or Gregg's, it's the illegal workers I am on about you thick cunt.

Also in Oxford .. so they serve puffs

Guest Manky
21 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Also in Oxford .. so they serve puffs

There are 3 in Manchester, (I had to use my powers of google fu as I have never seen one) so they must only do halal then.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You live in a tower block. 

Can't a man dream?

I have a nice chap coming to talk about conservatories tomorrow. He was very enthusiastic on the phone, so I didn't have the heart to tell the sorry cunt that I live on the 12th floor.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I bet you tried to get time off work with terminal ennui 

Isn't that the silly cunt bird that used to cut around with Rod Hull? I heard he was sick, but I didn't know it was that bad. 

Guest Manky

I bet you tried to get time off work with terminal ennui 

I don't suffer from terminal ennui but I am a carrier. Caught it off humans.

I went to one of these hipster fucking Burger Kings in Leicester on a work lunch. They're the kind of places where apparently decorating means stripping the fuck out of everything to reveal the pipes, wires, etc. But then it was Leicester so it could be just been business as usual.

Fucking dive. Burger was average too. I really don't get this "artisan" wankery. The same burger you'd get at a drive through eaten for six times as much money by cunts in scarves with spunk crusted beards.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, nocti said:

I went to one of these hipster fucking Burger Kings in Leicester on a work lunch. They're the kind of places where apparently decorating means stripping the fuck out of everything to reveal the pipes, wires, etc. But then it was Leicester so it could be just been business as usual.

Had the branch been situated in Liverpool then I wager the pipes and wires wouldn't have faired so well. Small mercies, and all of that. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

“You speak of Lord Byron and me; there is this great difference between us. He describes what he sees, I describe what I imagine. Mine is the hardest task.” 
― John Keats

Your name is shit on water.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Manky said:

In a cunning ruse to smoke out illegal workers, Byron Burgers have seen 35 workers arrested pending deportation and a shit load more have fucked off. Apparently they were using fake documents to work in the UK illegally. Predictably there is a Faecesbook and Twatter campaign calling for a boycott of the chain. Evidently, the illegals were from Brazil (wonder if he got the tube to work?), Albania, Egypt and Nepal.

Do these cunts protesting on social media have any grip on reality. Each of these cunts is taking a job that someone legally here should be doing. Illegals using fake docs could be any fucker and does it send out the right kind of message if we turn a blind eye to them? When the first suicide burger blows up on some fuckers plate then let's see who is laughing.

No exceptions. Fuck illegals off. As a total hypocrite, I would expect the authorities who caught me flipping burgers on fake papers in the Burger King next door to the Hilton Hotel in the capital of Anyfuckingwhere to say, "No problem Manky, carry on"

Boring cunt, well done on exposing such a dreadful crime - the biggest problem in all the land - who are making our burgers exactly ? The people demand close scrutiny, and that they be white , straight shirt little cunts. 

Anyway you are also talking shit because there is one opened close to me, and I can confirm it is brilliant. Fucking great. I don't give a fuck who they employ . 

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Boring cunt, well done on exposing such a dreadful crime - the biggest problem in all the land - who are making our burgers exactly ? The people demand close scrutiny, and that they be white , straight shirt little cunts. 

Anyway you are also talking shit because there is one opened close to me, and I can confirm it is brilliant. Fucking great. I don't give a fuck who they employ . 

On your recommendation, I will give the place a try. I use many places that don't have a WASP staff. My point is, I would like them legal.

No faggots though.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

On your recommendation, I will give the place a try. I use many places that don't have a WASP staff. My point is, I would like them legal.

No faggots though.

You should. A burger triangle has appeared down the Lothian road , this lot, a "bread meats bread" outfit, and a couple of others. All competing like fuck, and all ace. For me, a demanding burger fan, they tick all the boxes. Too many pubs think they're gastro and stab at doing this but inevitably it is a greasy , sloppy, unmanageable mess and shit meat. With these cunts certain essential criteria are met - it must be rump/rib eye ground freshly, it must have not been salt mixed for that creates sausage meat- salt the exterior only just before cooking , must be room temperature before cooking , cooking must be harsh and fast to gain the char and "bark", the bun must not be a fucking ciabatta or a big loaf of dough , and the overall burger must be big enough to be satisfying but coherent enough that it can be weilded in one hand without shit falling everywhere , and retain integrity until the last bite. It also must be delicious , but the above goes some way to ensure this. These cunts observe all these rituals. Go forth and eat.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should. A burger triangle has appeared down the Lothian road , this lot, a "bread meats bread" outfit, and a couple of others. All competing like fuck, and all ace. For me, a demanding burger fan, they tick all the boxes. Too many pubs think they're gastro and stab at doing this but inevitably it is a greasy , sloppy, unmanageable mess and shit meat. With these cunts certain essential criteria are met - it must be rump/rib eye ground freshly, it must have not been salt mixed for that creates sausage meat- salt the exterior only just before cooking , must be room temperature before cooking , cooking must be harsh and fast to gain the char and "bark", the bun must not be a fucking ciabatta or a big loaf of dough , and the overall burger must be big enough to be satisfying but coherent enough that it can be weilded in one hand without shit falling everywhere , and retain integrity until the last bite. It also must be delicious , but the above goes some way to ensure this. These cunts observe all these rituals. Go forth and eat.

You forgot one vital element..."it should not be infested with salad or other such shit"

Guest Manky
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

My concern is not the origins of the flippers, it is getting jobs on fake ID. Do you think for a second there will be no claims for various benefits and such? How many other ID's are they using? Are my taxes subsidising these fuckers?  is it organised?  How prevalent is it?

Also, what about the other 150 presumably illegal workers who have disappeared? By my maths, that is 185 jobs that need filling. Another 60 raids like this and we have made up all the jobs lost at BHS.

So, despite your assertion that I am being racist, is it really being racist to not want foreigners coming here and playing the system to take the piss

Guest Snatch
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

My concern is not the origins of the flippers, it is getting jobs on fake ID. Do you think for a second there will be no claims for various benefits and such? How many other ID's are they using? Are my taxes subsidising these fuckers?  is it organised?  How prevalent is it?

Also, what about the other 150 presumably illegal workers who have disappeared? By my maths, that is 185 jobs that need filling. Another 60 raids like this and we have made up all the jobs lost at BHS.

So, despite your assertion that I am being racist, is it really being racist to not want foreigners coming here and playing the system to take the piss

I can't see the racism in wanting illegals out. That's why they are called Illegals for fucks sake. If these lefty do-gooders want them to stay then see how many are ready and willing to give them food and shelter in their own homes and all paid for from their own pocket.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I can't see the racism in wanting illegals out. That's why they are called Illegals for fucks sake. If these lefty do-gooders want them to stay then see how many are ready and willing to give them food and shelter in their own homes and all paid for from their own pocket.

I think the words racism and realism get mixed up. We have enough shit of our own to take care of without baby sitting the world's shite. Who can guarantee that of any 1,00 people coming here by breaking the law and entering illegally, none of them will break the law again and will all be asserts to society.

There have been a number of rapes and murders by people who were rapists and murderers in their home country. Is this fair on the indigenous population bearing in mind the first duty of the government is to protect its citizens.

Guest Snatch

Be it left or right wing or in the middle,that person sees their own opinion as the correct one. In a democratic country all opinions should be allowed. Killing or hurting someone because of a different skin tone,religion,race or sexual preference (Punkape) is wrong but an opinion should be acceptable.

As an aside,why is it that the left liberal "we love every cunt" normally fight with the police,sets cars on fire and smashes the place up when there is a right/left wing demo?