CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Most Bollocks (Haunted)

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stand back boys, he's pulling out the larger font sizes. It's usually a sign of someone possessing a quite lethal intellect. 

Yes stand back Billy Boy, there's a bad man coming through, so make way for the bad man..or risk having your brains smashed in with a ?..i think you can fill in the blank..

22 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Good evening Numpty, you will have to excuse me as i forgot that you even exist..

So it turns out that excessive masturbation affects memory as well as eyesight. It's me: nocti, the guy you got all menstrual about the other night and accused of multi ID shenanigans. Good evening squire.

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

So it turns out that excessive masturbation affects memory as well as eyesight. It's me: nocti, the guy you got all menstrual about the other night and accused of multi ID shenanigans. Good evening squire.

Just testing the waters N....how dare i accuse you of such things..my humble apologies to you N...

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The progression to tertiary syphilis is indeed a terrible thing to behold.

I recall a conversation with thecatwoman once, a rehash of the old "If Pluto is a dog then what the fuck is Goofy?" chestnut. Neither of us had the remotest clue what Fender was. I suggest you ask Frank.

Otherwise known as GPI.

I seem to recall the Goofy Incident, although I'm not sure if that's collective memory from the echos since it used to get brought up every few months...

10 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Just testing the waters N....how dare i accuse you of such things..my humble apologies to you N...

No apology necessary, mate. It's in the very nature of the mentally retarded to spout a torrent of utter shit fairly frequently.

Up to anything remotely interesting this weekend? Those trains won't spot themselves you know. Not to mention, what's the use of a glory hole without a miniscule penis struggling to breach the 5mm thick wood partition it's drilled through?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

No apology necessary, mate. It's in the very nature of the mentally retarded to spout a torrent of utter shit fairly frequently.

Up to anything remotely interesting this weekend? Those trains won't spot themselves you know. Not to mention, what's the use of a glory hole without a miniscule penis struggling to breach the 5mm thick wood partition it's drilled through?

I know N..life's a struggle but do feel for some of your fellow cuntbreeds as they ponder on their failure to thrive in this wicked world..you can't all be a success like me.

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Yes stand back Billy Boy, there's a bad man coming through, so make way for the bad man..or risk having your brains smashed in with a ?..i think you can fill in the blank..

I know, I know!

Is it....an unparalleled level of stupidity that only a full-blown retard like you is capable of? 

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I know, I know!

Is it....an unparalleled level of stupidity that only a full-blown retard like you is capable of? 

I liked you in Day of the dead but really Bubba..did you have to bring all those other Zombies with you to this site, believe me when i tell you, you're the king of the Zombies..

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Er no, I'm amazed because I cannot comprehend why any woman would willing agree to live with a complete fucking idiot such as yourself. 

Good evening Apeshitter, will you be needing any meths tonight as Bubba is selling, if you go round to his grotty little bedsit...you might just catch him before he slips in to a coma..

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I know i am, but get there quick before Deminge makes a right fucking pig of himself, that cuntbundle is there now, i think he is skint so no doubt he will be paying Zombie man in sexual favors...as usual..

3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AS THIS IS ALL GETTING RATHER SILLY AND CHILDISH...THANK YOU..THUNDERCUNT.

Do you understand the concept of irony?

Guest DingTheRioja

Good evening Ding Dung..i'm having minor problems with the quoting on here..i have it on good authority that you're the cuntbreed who knows about this stuff..

Don't ask me, apparently I'm austistic, so asking me a serious technical question will send me into meltdown.

Good evening Ding Dung..i'm having minor problems with the quoting on here..i have it on good authority that you're the cuntbreed who knows about this stuff..

Wibble.

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AS THIS IS ALL GETTING RATHER SILLY AND CHILDISH...THANK YOU..THUNDERCUNT.

Are you having a solo special brew marathon in an Internet cafe, or have you just stayed at home tonight and jammed your caps lock key up with spunk? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you having a solo special brew marathon in an Internet cafe, or have you just stayed at home tonight and jammed your caps lock key up with spunk? 

I'm in Paraguay Bill, i'm running for president, Horacio Cartes is out of favor with the people..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Ape said:

Er no, I'm amazed because I cannot comprehend why any woman would willing agree to live with a complete fucking idiot such as yourself. 

Seems that she did too, hence they are now divorced.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:14 AM, ThunderCunt said:

i remember watching some of this made for TV short Z-Movies bollocks and remember crying with laughter every time that floating cuntbreed Derek Acorah went in to act 1 of his equity acting cuntishness, fuck my old muddy boots, this cunt on a stick should be in politics with the amount of bullshit coming out of his north, later to be found a fraud...Mmm...no shit Sherlock, any cunt for brains that believed he was for real should be claw hammered on sight and as for that useless bag of cunt Yvette Fielding whose favorite lines was ...did you see that, did you hear that, no cunt saw or heard anything Yvette because you was part of a money making franchise that thick cuntbreeds lapped up, you should be stripped of your blue peter badge you old cocksucker, apparently she was almost killed by a crowbar throwing ghost, should of been a claw hammer, better call ghost busters Yvette because you bunch of cretins are certainly not that ,a TV cunts on parade paradise for the thickest of cuntbreeds, 

I leave for a few months, and what happens ? You fucking let Fender back on the Corner. Don't expect any improvements as he is a nasty, violent bastard.