CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bootsy Collins

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking slow on here tonight 

Interesting way to phrase it, Gyps.  There are a select few who are exceptionally slow and always on here, who are always posting.  Doesn't make it a quality experience though.  

Just a random thought. 

Had never heard of this sunglasses wearing yellow barrel of monkey spunk, quick look at you tube to confirm my suspicions and what do you know, a complete cock wallet....would love to bootsy my steel toecap dewalt boot up his red rosy rectum ...cunt

14 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

Had never heard of this sunglasses wearing yellow barrel of monkey spunk, quick look at you tube to confirm my suspicions and what do you know, a complete cock wallet....would love to bootsy my steel toecap dewalt boot up his red rosy rectum ...cunt

Like I said before: a poor man's Rick James. 

Guest Fatty
On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:35 PM, Ape said:

Am I missing something with this supposed bass god? I've listened to his shit over the years and have concluded that it's a load of bollocks with a load of echo on. Fucking dreadful.

Is that because you are poor Ape, Eddie says you have a really low paid job with no prospects, where as myself and Edd have more money than fort knox??

40 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Is that because you are poor Ape, Eddie says you have a really low paid job with no prospects, where as myself and Edd have more money than fort knox??

And one brain cell that you share, which I assume you are currently using, you soppy fat cunt.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You may know how an Aston Martin engine produces such power, I don't care but drive one and pay clever people like you to service it, shame lol.

Eddie, it's very sad that you feel you need to try and impress a bunch of anonymous cunts by bragging about a car you supposedly have. Actually, it's beyond sad - it's pathetic.

Just now, Ape said:

Eddie, it's very sad that you feel you need to try and impress a bunch of anonymous cunts by bragging about a car you supposedly have. Actually, it's beyond sad - it's pathetic.

It's a great car Ape, if you ever use that big brain of yours to earn a few quid I would highly recommend you get one. 

Guest Fatty
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your surname isn't Mitty by any chance is it?

Ape you're just the kind of cunt we'd employ to line our pockets with gold, we have an office full of paupers, why not join the merry band, I need a new yacht, another below minimum wage wanker needed