CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pushups For Charity.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So some wee tart I know has gone down the 'sport are troops' route and decided to do this thing for charity. She seems to get involved in military causes, which makes me think she will be a military wife in a few years (hardest job in the military, don't cha know). She looks like the failed first draft of nose-art for the Enola Gay (the bomber, not Spunkape's Range Rover); sort of like a butch Betty Boop with thunder thighs. 

Every day for the last few weeks she has rolled a new video out onto social media, in which she performs 22 pushups. Apparently this is to raise awareness of PTSD and veteran suicide (duh!) and not, you know, some sort of narcissistic attention-grabbing bollocks on her part. No idea how she raises money from this charade. She makes 22 pushups look like a piece of piss, so maybe she should be doing 50, or doing them over lit coals or something. Anyhoo, next time Rambo is patrolling his bedsit at 3:00 am with a hunting knife because a car backfired in the street I'm sure he will be glad that some wee lassie bolstered her Instragram fellowship in the name of this worthy cause.

Remember, Sport Are Troops.

sport-are-troops.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure this makes fuck all sense. I am terribly hung over so maybe it does. But maybe it's bollocks. I dont fucking know 

Maybe it's Maybelline.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, mothra said:

I've been armchair bound for years

If you did 22 pushups I would sling you a fiver. That is the sort of dedication I feel is in dangerously short supply round these parts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What sort of curries do you enjoy ? Do you make your own japatties ?

Billy Currie's seminal violin solo on Ultravox's 1981 hit Vienna is hard to believe. 

Failing that, Butter Chicken always seems to glide down a treat. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I could manage 22 press ups on each of those Finnish volleyball sisters

That and clapping your flippers for a fish at the same time?  Impressing.  

27 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's always something fucking painful and worthy you have to do, isn't it?

The Icebucket Challenge (and what a crock of zero degrees Kelvin shit that all was). This.

It's never "Go to bed and have a big old wank for Alzheimers' is it?

Judging by the drivel you offer us on here I would say you have full blown dementia already...

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja

You could have posted the video, so we could judge her, er, push-up prowess....?

Edit.. apparently 22 is the number of veterans who commit suicide every day... so I guess it started out as a Murrican thang...