CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The old cunt next to me at the bar

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should lay down the melancholy burden of sanity, and conceive the strangest project ever imagined. To become a Jazz errant, and sally forth into the world in search of clip art motifs.

Indeed, he should forsake this material world, give up his kebab shop, his 14 year old '80s chavs clothes, give away his shitty shiny bin, clear his mind, live naked in a barrel for the rest of his days, expounding incredible mathematical precepts. Instead of suiting his fucking self.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/10/2016 at 2:10 PM, Decimus said:

I decided to go to the pub after work as it's the school holidays and my kids are cunts who I hate.

As I'm the perfect fucking gentleman, I asked if the pampers wearing old bitch next to me would like to go first, thinking she'll order a sherry and do one within seconds.

Cue a 15 drink order, coupled with endless deliberation over whether one of the cunts in her party would prefer pinot or Chardonnay. Not content with being a piss taking old slag, she also considered herself a comedienne. "Can I have a cherry in the Becks vier. Don't ask why!" She chuckled to the bar man, who then proceeded to spend five fucking minutes trying to find one. I don't need to ask, I know why, you decrepit old cunt. It's because you're apparently a court fucking jester as well as an inconsiderate cunt. 

I hope she's fucking dead within the year.

You're far too generous.  After reading your post, I hope she's dead before sunset! 

12 hours ago, Frank said:

and the most tragic of all.. ollybore. 

An absolutely shameless name drop of Ollybore here as a blatant attempt to gain a like. That shit won't fly with me anymore. I'm late to the party, but I find Olly absolutely fucking hilarious, and fully intend to keep topping him up until he topples you from your lofty fucking throne.