CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ray mears

PANZER MURPHY

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Typical ya wait for a cunt to stagger by and then three ina row show up

Panzerknacker 

Typical, I've been waiting for 199 of your posts for something that isn't a steaming pile of dog shit to turn up, and I'm still fucking waiting.

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Better than those crumbly white piles ya see sometimes ..Can't push a lolly pop stick into them at all 

Panzerknacker 

You're very lucky if you've seen white dog shit Panzie. Are you sure there aren't any Romanians living nearby?

Guest Ollyboro

This bloke sort of makes it into my new lexicon of modern rhyming slang. ie "The Mrs doesn't get enough finger action off me, so she keeps going to the Doctor's for some Ray Mears (cervical smears)."

The only other one I've got is: "I thought I was chewing on a particularly bloody bit of steak, but it turned out to be one of the Mrs's Simon Cowells(sanitary towels)." This one works particularly well due to Cowell being a bloody cunt. And a fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Typical ya wait for a cunt to stagger by and then three ina row show up

Panzerknacker 

What? Illiterate cockhead.

I will clarify my original suggestion. Skip the get funny part, as is painfully out of reach, but do feel free to take me up on the second one.

Fuck right off, you barely double digit IQ waste of an orgasm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

What? Illiterate cockhead.

I will clarify my original suggestion. Skip the get funny part, as is painfully out of reach, but do feel free to take me up on the second one.

Fuck right off, you barely double digit IQ waste of an orgasm.

I'd say your tongue was poking out with the effort of puttin that jumble of spooge together suddy. ..you little hard ball of shite with pubes sticking out of it 

Panzerknacker 

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say your tongue was poking out with the effort of puttin that jumble of spooge together suddy. ..you little hard ball of shite with pubes sticking out of it 

Panzerknacker 

F for level of difficulty, and score for execution somewhere below that.

Execution would only be of interest if it was your own.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

F for level of difficulty, and score for execution somewhere below that.

Execution would only be of interest if it was your own.

An F..your too generous suddy baby ..so many words that describe you start with an F.....flid. .fuck face.  Fart bag..feltcher. ..fucky boy. .fuckwank. .etc 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Ollyboro

After 20 hours thinking, I've thought of 2  more.

"My fist was all wet; fortunately it wasn't blood, it was just her Jeremy Hunt(cunt) was unbelievably Naga Munchetty(sweaty).