CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freerunning

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, but you just need to remember they are just as jealous as you are of someone else.

Probably DingTheImpaler after all the gorgeous birds he's pumped and dumped. What a stud.

That kind of implies non-consensual... I think Ding The Making Love Machine is more accurate, but it doesn't sound as snappy, so Ding The Impaler it is....

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must confess that I am secretly quite jealous of these parkour cunts. It's not so much their athletic navigation of urban environments, impressive though that is, more the thought of how much better their sex lives must be.

Freerunning is just a poncy name for Escaping the Fat Rozzers.

Saw some twats doing this in Perpignan, one fell flat on his face on the gravel path next to building he was going for, the Mrs had to move me away quickly because I was laughing too much.  I don't think they appreciated my artistic comments on style and presentation...

5 hours ago, scotty said:

Do neither of you remember what baws was quoting? Fucking hell, I must be getting old.

Number One in June 1974, sandwiched between the Rubettes and Gary Glitter. Those were the fucking days.

It's only now, with hindsight, that I wonder what "Sugar Baby Love" was, exactly.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Number One in June 1974, sandwiched between the Rubettes and Gary Glitter. Those were the fucking days.

It's only now, with hindsight, that I wonder what "Sugar Baby Love" was, exactly.

Since it was by the Rubettes, probably fine, if it had been Gary then that's another 20 year sentence...

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Paul Francis Gadd has a lot to answer for where "sugar baby love" is concerned.