CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that go on cruises

Neil

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

No chance little bollocks. All the time your pissed off with me being here I'll stay around.

Have a good weekend penis breath.

The MikeD defence. Are you 4ft nothing as well? 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Another stolen insult. 

You pathetic streak of bonobo monkey cum.

Ding, we have running in jokes here. MikeD was short (God rest his soul), Frank is bald with AIDS, drew lives in a bungalow, Quincy likes scat play and you are autistic.

These are back stories, embellished over time. Turned into the stuff of legend.

Stealing the one liner "Keith Vaseline" is outright plagiarism and you should be hung by the neck until truly dead.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, we have running in jokes here. MikeD was short (God rest his soul), Frank is bald with AIDS, drew lives in a bungalow, Quincy likes scat play and you are autistic.

Stealing the one liner "Keith Vaseline" is outright plagiarism and you should be hung by the neck until truly dead.

Wtf is that supposed to mean? You still trying to get them working properly like an engine that needs careful handling for the first 1000 tellings?

Top Porch Dog strikes again!

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's true. It's well known around these parts that your nose is a septumless Dartford tunnel and that I fuck me sister whilst singing God Save Ireland.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean? You still trying to get them working properly like an engine that needs careful handling for the first 1000 tellings?

And you're well known for loving Bon Jovi karaoke sessions at Caravan Club.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Inspired.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's true. It's well known around these parts that your nose is a septumless Dartford tunnel and that I fuck me sister whilst singing God Save Ireland.

I wish i had a sister. I do have some chop though. Could you rent me your sister?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I do NOT own a fucking caravan you cunt!!!

Ding, as you are a well travelled man of the world who has crossed the Alps like a northern Hannnibal in a Bedford Rascal mini van, I'd like to know what your position is on women with armpit hair?

Leading on from this, in your opinion, is the German 99 Luftballons better than the English version?

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, as you are a well travelled man of the world who has crossed the Alps like a northern Hannnibal in a Bedford Rascal mini van, I'd like to know what your position is on women with armpit hair?

Leading on from this, in your opinion, is the German 99 Luftballons better than the English version?

Shaved pits.

I can sing the German version...

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The MikeD defence. Are you 4ft nothing as well? 

No I'm taller than that. Whereas you think you are the big noise here but you know deep down,as we all do,that you are nothing more than a follower,someone who latches onto others to make yourself look good.

I'll bet you were the fat cunt at school that just wanted to make friends.

Stick to what you know best,kissing arse.