CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that go on cruises

Neil

I'm not talking about Punkape's weekend drive around looking for rent boys,the cunts that go on these gigantic fucking multi decked holiday camps that destroy the coast wherever they venture.Shit view,shit entertainment and surrounded by old cunts.Can't think of anything worse,apart from being in a two ball with our resident closet homo

• Like 1

Someone I used to work with said that she once saw Robbie Williams whilst on a cruise. Unfortunately, she meant in person, not through binoculars out at sea, on a rubber dinghy packed with starved wolves whilst he was wearing spiked running shoes and covered in bits of wafer thin ham.

Cruises have never appealed to me. Fancy being trapped on a floating fawlty fucking towers that you can't get out of when you want to, with a seemingly endless zombie-like swarm of nonagenarian oxygen-thieving old cunts and widows, constantly approaching you to tell you about their last flu-jab whilst you're trying to get absolutely fucking hammered, just to make the next cunt-filled shithole you moor up at seem almost like the promised land.

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja

The entirely shittest version of an all-inclusive package bollocks I can think of... the only way to escape the cunts is either throw them off the back or jump off yourself..

48 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I'm not talking about Punkape's weekend drive around looking for rent boys,the cunts that go on these gigantic fucking multi decked holiday camps that destroy the coast wherever they venture.Shit view,shit entertainment and surrounded by old cunts.Can't think of anything worse,apart from being in a two ball with our resident closet homo

A bent cunt like you would set yourself up as a rent boy on the lower decks where you belong.

lol.

30 minutes ago, nocti said:

Someone I used to work with said that she once saw Robbie Williams whilst on a cruise. Unfortunately, she meant in person, not through binoculars out at sea, on a rubber dinghy packed with starved wolves whilst he was wearing spiked running shoes and covered in bits of wafer thin ham.

Cruises have never appealed to me. Fancy being trapped on a floating fawlty fucking towers that you can't get out of when you want to, with a seemingly endless zombie-like swarm of nonagenarian oxygen-thieving old cunts and widows, constantly approaching you to tell you about their last flu-jab whilst you're trying to get absolutely fucking hammered, just to make the next cunt-filled shithole you moor up at seem almost like the promised land.

Do you work for Easyjet? 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Excellent nomination.

These things are designed for people who want to just drink and eat as much shit as they can in a very confined space, but who are too stuck up to admit they'd be happier at an all inclusive holiday resort-cum-military-compound in Northern Cyprus. 

By going on a cruise, they can convince the gullable and less well travelled that they are intrepid global nomads with a taste for adventure.

What actually happens is they spend 95% of the time gourging themselves with a bunch of other piss soaked northern aspiring middle class pensioners before passing out into a drink induced coma.

Importantly though, they get herded away from their trough in the restaurant away from the 80s covers band for a few hours, so they can take a few shitty snaps around another exotic port town. Well worth the £15k.

My very first ever post on the Corner was on a nomination about people who go on cruises. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun.

If I remember correctly (and you know I do) said post concerned a family of cunts in the US who complained after it turned out that all the other passengers were part of a 2500-strong block booking of bikers. Their dream holiday was somewhat spoiled by heavy rock 24x7 and people puking and shagging in the pool.

I also recall that the first reply I got was from Fender, accusing me of being a multi. Plus ca change...

As a seafaring nation we should embrace our maritime heritage.

Every time you get on a boat must be with the intention or enslaving or killing the Johnny Foreigner indigenous population. Anything less is gay.

2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Guilty as charged

3 hours ago, neil298 said:

The decent thing about cruises is not going on one. 

I have been on one up the Danube which was fantastic. But the sea cruises? Nein danke. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

My very first ever post on the Corner was on a nomination about people who go on cruises. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun.

If I remember correctly (and you know I do) said post concerned a family of cunts in the US who complained after it turned out that all the other passengers were part of a 2500-strong block booking of bikers. Their dream holiday was somewhat spoiled by heavy rock 24x7 and people puking and shagging in the pool.

I also recall that the first reply I got was from Fender, accusing me of being a multi. Plus ca change...

Sounds like the one and only decent cruise to me that...

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The decent thing about cruises is not going on one. 

I have been on one up the Danube which was fantastic. But the sea cruises? Nein danke. 

Mrs D quite fancies one of those, we've driven along the banks of the Rhine through a few countries which was great, saw a few of the boats going up and down and there didn't seem to be too many cunts on them to crowd you.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Autistic idiot

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No wonder their holiday was spoiled. Did the silly cunts not know how cliquey bikers can be? 

And in true grammar nazi style (as I noticed that was your M.O in the early days), should you have used a question mark after "fun"?

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No wonder their holiday was spoiled. Did the silly cunts not know how cliquey bikers can be? 

And in true grammar nazi style (as I noticed that was your M.O in the early days), should you have used a question mark after "fun"?

You really are a fucking idiot.

Here are some pointless iPhone symbols of defunct technology ?????⏳?????????????⌛️

58 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This was technically a rhetorical statement rather than a rhetorical question, which does not require a question mark. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You missed out Punkapes choade.

Sorry, the tiny shitty keyboard is somewhat blurry at the moment. Beer goggles are all well and good for making Mrs Baws look more attractive, but they're fucking useless when it comes to cunting. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry, the tiny shitty keyboard is somewhat blurry at the moment. Beer goggles are all well and good for making Mrs Baws look more attractive, but they're fucking useless when it comes to cunting. 

The Hubble telescope has calculated that punkape's tiny cock does indeed exist. Much like a black hole though, they haven't seen it yet. Somewhere in the deep void though, a bent, sentient little maggot is floating, just waiting to be found. 

Guest Ollyboro

I watched a Columbo episode the other day. He was on a cruise. If playing quoits and having that one eyed scruffy cunt following you around all fucking day is what being on a cruise is all about, you can stick it.

And another fucking thing, any holiday that puts you in danger of running into that witless Welsh wanker, Rob fucking Brydon, is best avoided.

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I watched a Columbo episode the other day. He was on a cruise. If playing quoits and having that one eyed scruffy cunt following you around all fucking day is what being on a cruise is all about, you can stick it.

And another fucking thing, any holiday that puts you in danger of running into that witless Welsh wanker, Rob fucking Brydon, is best avoided.

Cunting site won't let me give this two likes, sorry.