CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taste On The Corner

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

(I am currently stoned, pissed and watching an old episode of Top of THE NONCEs- The Goombay Dance Band Are Watching Savile rape a Nolan sister in black and Eurovision.

Baw's photo should NOT have been removed tonight.

However  Baws should have been removed tonight. And I say that as a bloke whose child drowned whilst canoeing in  a cheap, poorly hollowed out  beach towel. I wish I'd paid the 50p extra for The Childproof Fire Retardant  Beach Towel....and so do my Holiday insurance company.

I note that the opening paragraph of the CC Rules states "This site contains adult language and adult concepts. If you are offended by such content, or feel you may be offended by such content, then leave now." Even I might draw the line at BestGore on grounds of taste, but there is no explicit prohibition about linking to pictures on a mainstream news web site.

Anyway enough of such ramblings. I'll leave you with another picture of someone who has yet to take in any Syrian refugees despite public promises. (It's probably best that they don't give this one any more kids to look after.)

gOW4uPv.png

"Yes, I have two children left."

8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

County baws , you County dogmatic cunt, I sent you a message tonight, the message was meant to read: "Baws...I've got your kids....if you don't reply soon...."

Keep 'em, mate, they're counts. Er, I mean, cunts.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

.....Baw's photo should NOT have been removed tonight......

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I note that the opening paragraph of the CC Rules states "This site contains adult language and adult concepts. If you are offended by such content, or feel you may be offended by such content, then leave now." Even I might draw the line at BestGore on grounds of taste, but there is no explicit prohibition about linking to pictures on a mainstream news web site.

It was entirely proper that the post was removed. The iconic image would have been fine if accompanied by serious comment. It was not suitable to draw humour from it even if a edgy satirical point was being made. 

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was entirely proper that the post was removed. The iconic image would have been fine if accompanied by serious comment. It was not suitable to draw humour from it even if a edgy satirical point was being made. 

As I said in my original reply to Rick - even if it wasn't entirely apparent that I was being serious - "Understood".  I appreciate that the rules can't cover everything and that there will always be a need for interpretation. I might not always agree with that interpretation, but tough shit, eh?

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

What I miss. ..was in the gym last night ..all night 

Panzerknacker 

Censorship, censorship and more restrictions on freedom of opinion and speech.

AlfieFuckingNoakesisKnackered

1 minute ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Censorship, censorship and more restrictions on freedom of opinion and speech.

AlfieFuckingNoakesisKnackered

Hmm...seems like a case of snowflake democracy. .business as usual so. .back to blasting my quads then...somebody say somthing fucking funny will yiz 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Keep 'em, mate, they're counts. Er, I mean, cunts.

Er, these kids I've snatched, Baws, they are definitely yours? The black one doesn't appear to float.

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Er, these kids I've snatched, Baws, they are definitely yours? The black one doesn't appear to float.

No, that sounds like little Kuntabaws all right. He's a lot less buoyant since I had all his redundant organs harvested for my immortality farm.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, that sounds like little Kuntabaws all right. He's a lot less buoyant since I had all his redundant organs harvested for my immortality farm.

It might be worth giving Witheredscrotes a call......I believe he is having trouble with one of his organs so you may get a good price for young Kuntabaws superfluous appendage.

You will find him very receptive as he has always had a soft spot for black male genetalia.