CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The sas

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Does anyone from the southeast join the army at a non officer rank?

yes sometimes Eddie, although most prefer the Navy as a career choice to be fair....they apparently make the most excellent cabin boys.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Absolute hero's and well hard, or brain washed dopey northerners and jocks who will sit in a water logged trench for weeks on end, shitting in a bag for 12k per year.

I'm sure the sas survival handbook suggests drinking ones own hot yogurt in food scarce situations. Is this the "stuff of heroes"? I don't think so. Maybe I should starve Mrs C a bit. 

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm sure the sas survival handbook suggests drinking ones own hot yogurt in food scarce situations. Is this the "stuff of heroes"? I don't think so. Maybe I should starve Mrs C a bit. 

I think that bit was put in the guide by the starving cunt who was found pulling himself off behind a bush on some remote hillside after being lost for a week......."Corporal!,what the fuck are you doing?"

"Thank fuck you've found me Sarge,Give me a minute I'm just preparing  my breakfast"

I was in the SAS for over 20 years. Not that gay bunch of cunts from Hereford but the Saturdays And Sundays, or TA as some called us.

I missed the Iranian Embassy siege but was the 2nd man on the balcony at the Cloggers Arms one Sunday dinnertime. Well pissed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Manky said:

I was in the SAS for over 20 years. Not that gay bunch of cunts from Hereford but the Saturdays And Sundays, or TA as some called us.

I missed the Iranian Embassy siege but was the 2nd man on the balcony at the Cloggers Arms one Sunday dinnertime. Well pissed.

I bet you wrote the handbook. The services very own spunk sipping Oz Clarke.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I bet you wrote the handbook. The services very own spunk sipping Oz Clarke.

My survival skills are legendary. I can survive a day out in Manchester with nothing but my cashcard and my intimate knowledge of pubs and Kebab shops.