CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who overreact.

scotty

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

YOU eat shit, stick one of your black dildos down your throat untill you chunder, eat it again,then fuck RIGHT off, and never ever come back.

We don't want any trade deals with you criminal class Australian tossers either.

Your wine is shit and everything else has been tainted by criminal hand.

You whingeing, bludging, convict cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What the fuck is 'newsbeat', Scotty? I've just deleted my search history to erase that, and er, nothing else at all  

The only good to come of this, is that one of the commenters, Rosie Procter, whilst being as thick as fuck, looks a right fucking filthy sausage wallet. 

Now now, at least she came up with something to keep Scotty happy with his astrology hobby...CXvlzP3UMAEKxDz.jpg

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Brexit is to blame.

No, that rich cunt Lord Sainsbury wanting to be an ever richer cunter.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Snatch said:

"Gavin and Jon are unhappy that their favourite lunch is now not available in exactly the same format."

Well Gavin and Jon,you'd better kill yourselves as your lives won't be the same again.

What a pair of fucking total wankers they must be.

As are the others in rhe article.

Cunts.

The AIDS ravaged bastard who used to make Gavin and Jon's lunch was taken into custody for failing to disclose his condition and giving the two poofs a special ingredient.  

Learn to cook, ffs!

• 1 month later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 09/10/2016 at 10:11 AM, Punkape said:

You did crap in the Olympics as well. 

How did you do?

Gold in the Syncronised Sucking, Silver in the Long Suck, and world records in the 100m(en) hurdling?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 09/10/2016 at 10:09 AM, southerncunt said:

The only Ashes I would be interested in seeing are your own, after a fiery drink driving Range Rover crash.

Cunt of the highest order.

Punkies Range Rover is actually a hardboard replica mounted on top of a Fiat 126

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have heard that he only says he has a Range Rover to divert attention away from the fact he is Cheshires King of the Doggers and he actually drives the dogging connoisseurs vehicle of choice, the AMC Pacer.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 11/10/2016 at 8:29 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have heard that he only says he has a Range Rover to divert attention away from the fact he is Cheshires King of the Doggers and he actually drives the dogging connoisseurs vehicle of choice, the AMC Pacer.

I have a feeling I know what the Pacer looks like, and I'm not googling the cunt cos it's fucking awful isn't it?

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I have a feeling I know what the Pacer looks like, and I'm not googling the cunt cos it's fucking awful isn't it?

Think an even boxier, uglier Yugo, with the floor pan rusted out and only the original carpet flooring, encrusted with decades of semen spilling waterproofing it.  He cannot be mistaken as he drives it down the road and it's a sight you don't want to see twice!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

It is a fucking awful 'mericunt design with fucking massive windows. It looks like an aquarium on wheels hence, ideal for dogging - I imagine.