CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men who pretend they are pleased when their girlfriend is pregnant

Guest Judas

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's over, withers. 

I am now looking at coffins. I want none of this trendy eco-friendly cardboard shite. I am considering Brazilian Mahogany with a polycarbonate lining and plastic handles. The pillow is to be of finest silk, but manufactured in a Bangladeshi sweat shop. I am to be carried to the crem in a gas guzzling Humvee. You?

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am now looking at coffins. I want none of this trendy eco-friendly cardboard shite. I am considering Brazilian Mahogany with a polycarbonate lining and plastic handles. The pillow is to be of finest silk, but manufactured in a Bangladeshi sweat shop. I am to be carried to the crem in a gas guzzling Humvee. You?

I'm sure you're considering it. Have you considered you can't afford it though?

Truth is you'll end up in an unmarked paupers grave somewhere in Normandy. 

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You cunt. Denying us the pleasure of carrying you to your final resting place. Silver bullets, a cross through the heart and all the trimmings just in case.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He already absolutely fucking stinks of garlic, so there's no need to bring any of that.

Stick a bar of soap in if the rest of La Republique are anything to go by. Draped in the French battle colours, or a white sheet as we call it.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Stick a bar of soap in if the rest of La Republique are anything to go by. Draped in the French battle colours, or a white sheet as we call it.

Chuck a bar of soap in and the cunt would jump out the coffin, dead or not!

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Chuck a bar of soap in and the cunt would jump out the coffin, dead or not!

I have a good as new French WW2 rifle to put in. Never fired, dropped once.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

I have a good as new French WW2 rifle to put in. Never fired, dropped once.

I've got a full crate, unopened, with a gingham picnic rug on it still

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that all it would take Quince?  I had you down as a bit harder than that.   You've practically sunken to punky's level of desperation.  

However, I do have to say that these cretins that go around saying "WE'RE preggers" do need to be castrated with a hot rusty spoon!  WE are not pregnant you soppy fucking wanker, SHE is, and you better find out who the fucking father is straight away.  

Is that all? All? Are you insane? It is the only thing that would induce me to suck on a shotguns dick. I take it you do not have kids already? Anyone that has 3 is fucked unless they are minted enough to have all the staff and the space. Everyone I know with 3, when asked "how are things", make this identical pained, tight round the eyes look that says to me " my wife is a fucking horror from the pit, and my 3 kids are utter shits beyond belief, and I wish I was dead/never born". Fuck that shit.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is that all? All? Are you insane? It is the only thing that would induce me to suck on a shotguns dick. I take it you do not have kids already? Anyone that has 3 is fucked unless they are minted enough to have all the staff and the space. Everyone I know with 3, when asked "how are things", make this identical pained, tight round the eyes look that says to me " my wife is a fucking horror from the pit, and my 3 kids are utter shits beyond belief, and I wish I was dead/never born". Fuck that shit.

I had three of the cunts but they all grew up sufficiently to fuck off so, in the same way in which women forget how fucking painful and horrible childbirth is, I have nothing but fond memories of the little cherubs now. I'd like to know where my bank manager got that fucking Ferrari from, though.

On 08/09/2016 at 9:54 PM, mothra said:

but he allowed Philip Green to be born? This is a trap isn't it?

While browsing randomly I chanced upon a reference to SPG which made me chuckle.

“Philip Green possesses an appearance so darkly befitting a caricature that one might see it, like the stripes of a wasp, as a warning from Nature itself.“

I wish you'd said that.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, Cuntybaws said:

While browsing randomly I chanced upon a reference to SPG which made me chuckle.

“Philip Green possesses an appearance so darkly befitting a caricature that one might see it, like the stripes of a wasp, as a warning from Nature itself.“

I wish you'd said that.

that's fuckin brilliant CB!! I don't suppose you've still got the url? I want to pay may respects to this cove.

On 09/09/2016 at 11:09 AM, witheredscrote said:

A hole in the ground will do me just fine.

That way, when the zombie apocalypse hits, they'll be nothing stopping me from rising from my deathly slumber and munching on Punkapes thick fucking skull.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

A hole in the ground will do me just fine.

That way, when the zombie apocalypse hits, they'll be nothing stopping me from rising from my deathly slumber and munching on Punkapes thick fucking skull.  

You might want to start preserving and caring for those teeth, then.  That is one very thick skull, and you still might need to use a power tool to crack the fucker for the small gooey reward waiting inside.  

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You might want to start preserving and caring for those teeth, then.  That is one very thick skull, and you still might need to use a power tool to crack the fucker for the small gooey reward waiting inside.  

A Werthers Original?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Only smaller.  I should think something more like a paintball filled with self-replicating rentboy semen.  

Not sure it needs to be self-replicating, the amount he ingests on a daily basis....

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Frank, Frank, are you still with us. Wiggle your big toe or something. Let us know, we are all concerned.

Withers, I had stuffed peppers and garlic potatoes last night, and now my shit absolutely fucking stinks.

Edited by Decimus
Checking in with Withers

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I had stuffed peppers and garlic potatoes last night, and now my shit absolutely fucking stinks.

I went a bit more traditional at a French restaurant in Norwich hier soir. A filet mignon with cream sauce. This morning I farted and it smelt like the dog's Kennomeat. Are you concerned about Fwank?