CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police wearing Burkhas

Guest Manky

Cunts dressed like cunts. They frown on me hanging around at night wearing my balaclava near the park. As usual it's one rule for some and another rule for the rest. I can see the necessity of the police hiding their identities in some situations but to be watched on the street by bog standard plod dressed like some cunt on the way to a Darth Vader lookalike competition is a bit OTT.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It will make the policing of the next EDL rally in Luton a damn sight more interesting.

policeES1807_468x369.jpg

Will it be racist now to call them pigs?

Allah allah allah, what's goin' on 'ere then?

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It will make the policing of the next EDL rally in Luton a damn sight more interesting.

policeES1807_468x369.jpg

Will it be racist now to call them pigs?

What is the point in issuing that policewoman with a truncheon, MACE and a taser if she isn't practising her arrest and restraint techniques on those three black pillar boxes behind her. The one on the right is Anthem Choudhry, the cross dressing cunt.

Guest luke swarm

policeman wearing Burkas.....to be honest it is an old idea that has already been done......I believe this fashion first came about in the wild west of USA with the cowboys....especially when they were robbing banks or holding up a stagecoach.  

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, Manky said:

Cunts dressed like cunts. They frown on me hanging around at night wearing my balaclava near the park. As usual it's one rule for some and another rule for the rest. I can see the necessity of the police hiding their identities in some situations but to be watched on the street by bog standard plod dressed like some cunt on the way to a Darth Vader lookalike competition is a bit OTT.

Manky, You, Eddie and myself should have a chat one day about any spare capacity in the UK gas supply.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Manky, You, Eddie and myself should have a chat one day about any spare capacity in the UK gas supply.

I will speak to my secretary. My soap and lampshade factory won't run itself.

Guest I know that Cunt

I was reading about Hinkley Point in the Telegraph, the government is going to have to find an alternative use for the site. Apparently it will be well connected to the rail network. I'm sure we could find a use for it.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will speak to my secretary. My soap and lampshade factory won't run itself.

Soap Factory !....that is a hard market to crack around Lancashire and Yorkshire so I believe   

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Soap Factory !....that is a hard market to crack around Lancashire and Yorkshire so I believe   

You are correct. In some areas only 20% of the population have no connection to the Calais Jungle One local Sudanese tribe  has ordered my entire production.run of lampshades for the next five years, as ladies hats.

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are correct. In some areas only 20% of the population have no connection to the Calais Jungle One local Sudanese tribe  has ordered my entire production.run of lampshades for the next five years, as ladies hats.

Yes I heard about that....I believe that particular Sudanese Clan is the FGM Homies, a good bunch of lads who are also big into facial hygiene judging by their prodigious usage of Gillette razor blades.    

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think it's a great Idea. At least ir covers up the hairy top lip and fuck off attitude of these cunts.

So will a nerve gas attack and a mass grave.