CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The only good bit of Manchester was that bit at Woodford where they made all those cool bombers. The Mancunians have, obviously, rejected this single source of merit and turned it into more shitbox housing for their resident 'scally' population.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Who gives a fuck. Are you arrogant enough to think anybody outwith that fucking horrible area actually cares about the geographical minutiae? The whole fucking thing can slide into the sea for all I care.

It is next to the sea right?

Guest I know that Cunt
9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Who gives a fuck. Are you arrogant enough to think anybody outwith that fucking horrible area actually cares about the geographical minutiae? The whole fucking thing can slide into the sea for all I care.

It is next to the sea right?

You are obviously some kind of half-witted idiot. Fuck off

Guest Gong Farmer

The best way to experience Manchester without actually having to go there is to.... stand under a cold shower fully clothed in the dark whilst listening to a Oasis album with a lump of coal smoldering in the corner of the room. Fucking grim and shit. 

I am not going to defend the city. I have no need to. Its record speaks for itself. I have travelled and lived in other places but will never leave for good. Fuck the lot of you.

It might be a shit place but its my shit place.

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am not going to defend the city. I have no need to. Its record speaks for itself. I have travelled and lived in other places but will never leave for good. Fuck the lot of you.

It might be a shit place but its my shit place.

Where could you go and find somewhere as fabulous as Canal Street?

Nobody wants you, you aging, raging queen. 

Happy sabbath. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Where could you go and find somewhere as fabulous as Canal Street?

Nobody wants you, you aging, raging queen. 

Happy sabbath. 

Get fucked. That festering den of iniquity needs wiping out.  Spunkape is the Corners resident expert. In his case expert can be seen to stand for ex (has-been) and spurt (something that dribbles down your leg when you look at your Melody Maker front page picture of Justin Bieber)

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manchester is a post-industrial, grey and miserable shit hole, full of swaggering track suit wearing heroin addicts and malnourished children with rickets.

However, if you can avoid getting stabbed/mugged/bummed, it is an absolutely fucking cracking night out.

All true.

The last night out there involved me being rudely awoken at about 6am by some taxi driving cunt banging loudly on the door of the house I was in. 

It seems both he, and the bird whose bed I was occupying, didn't find me stealing his Hackney licence as humorous as I did. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I could be going senile, but I once heard Manchester described as the cancerous colon polyp of England.  Or was that hull?  

All these malodorous, northern shitholes blend into a singular and monstrous lowryesque vision of Hell to me, it's almost impossible to tell them apart.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

All true.

The last night out there involved me being rudely awoken at about 6am by some taxi driving cunt banging loudly on the door of the house I was in. 

It seems both he, and the bird whose bed I was occupying, didn't find me stealing his Hackney licence as humorous as I did. 

So this "Bird" had come round from the rohypnol you had obviously needed to give her the night before had she?

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

No no, you obviously got this young lady into bed [if she even exists which I doubt] using your lovely personality, good looks, immense charm and wit.

The fat cunt's only attractive feature is his gravitational field.