CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WASPI...too long but fuck it

Guest Piston

WASPI
Women Against State Pension Inequality

The fucking inequality, I've always thought, is that men worked to 65 to reach pension age and didn't live many more years to enjoy it. Whilst  women, could cash-in at 60, so contribute less and have a longer benefit life to take out more. Inequality writ large, the retirement ages should be reversed, yes? Er no.

The plans to equalise retirement age, in small steps, were were first published in1995(!), widely discussed over subsequent decades and are now underway. The great she-elephants of feminism are up in arms and want this "catastrophic imposition upon whimmen" changed, hence WASPI.

Little cells of whimmen are writing in local papers and trying to drum up support on the high-street, Mrs Piston and I were collared, this weekend,by one of the frightful harridans (even the chuggers gave her a wide berth).

Basically, once you peer behind the bollocks (special transitional payments, hardship compensation etc) they want age 60 to stay for whimmen since "it's only fair" (WTF?) because:

"We didn't know this was going to happen": fucking hell, where have they been? I knew! I also know that I'm not ageing fast enough to ever catch up with recent pension age increases but then I'm not a whoman.

"Every whoman should have been written to individually" (a recent ploy this) "and have received counselling." Actually one can find all this out as one plans for retirement. Unless you are irredeemably lazy/stupid or feel protected by your sense of entitlement.

We were also treated to assorted sob stories eg "People have said to me that their mothers are about to retire and won't have a pension."
Yes they will, they simply work or wait just one one year. It's still a far better deal than men get!

And who pays for this extended pension support, men working even longer, NHS funding...?
And what about next year's cohort, an extension for them too seems only fair and the year after that ?

So, short of valid points, the shit declared me 'sexist'. Debate shut down, she wins by definition?

I pointed this out and was then accused of 'harassment'...at which point Mrs Piston took out the metaphorical Mallet-of-Explanation (bless) and hammered the cunt.

They''ll keep going though, until somebody (else) pays up and they always seem to fucking win.

So I nominate the spiteful, lying, tirelessly complaining herd-mentality, grasping  Minge-Whinge . Cunts!

..and breathe...

Anyone still awake enough to care?

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sexist pig!!!!!!

Lol

Don't you fucking start. Fucking women prattle on about childbirth. They lie down, eject a sprog then spend the next year sat on their fat arses watching Jeremy fucking Kyle before returning to work thinking they are fucking unique. There are over 7 billion people in the world so it's not actually fucking uncommon.

And they retire earlier than me. And they don't get hangovers as bad as I do whilst doing social research.

I believe that if a Man and Woman do the same job then they should get the same wage. They should also retire at the same age and be treated equally in every respect.

As for starting a family,that is personal choice and not set in stone so they should not be allowed to play that fucking card. It's not sexist,it's fair.

Guest DingTheRioja

If you want to add more bollocks into it, women who stay at home and look after the kids, get their "contributions made up" to equivalent.... men didn't if they were house-husbands...

The only problem i can forsee with this element of the argument is that I fucking hate kids and would rather work 12 hours than look after a kid for 1 hour.... so maybe it's worth it...?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only problem i can forsee with this element of the argument is that I fucking hate kids and would rather work 12 hours than look after a kid for 1 hour....

12 hours a day coding in obsolete programming languages?

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sexist pig!!!!!!

Lol

Just in case you were serious:

5 sharpest people I ever worked with (to date) 3 women, 2 men. I was glad to encounter them all, because they had the intelligence, initiative and drive to deliver. Shape of genitalia, irrelevent.

BUT biggest shitheaps: 5 of 5 whomen. Lazy, deluded, entitled, abusive, lying corrosive cunts. Almost invulnerable Tick-Boxers, aka Shoe-Shit-Girls (once you've got shit on your shoe....).

Not women note, whomen hate proper women almost as much as they hate men, but can't get the legal leverage...yet.

PS  Are you busy next week daalrin' ?

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Piston said:

BUT biggest shitheaps: 5 of 5 whomen. Lazy, deluded, entitled, abusive, lying corrosive cunts. Almost invulnerable Tick-Boxers, aka Shoe-Shit-Girls (once you've got shit on your shoe....).

Five marriages already Piston....and you sound so young in years as well.

Chin up eh , maybe next one will be the right one 

5 hours ago, Piston said:

Just in case you were serious:

5 sharpest people I ever worked with (to date) 3 women, 2 men. I was glad to encounter them all, because they had the intelligence, initiative and drive to deliver. Shape of genitalia, irrelevent.

Not women note, whomen hate proper women almost as much as they hate men, but can't get the legal leverage...yet.

PS  Are you busy next week daalrin' ?

Depends on what you got planned.

22 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Five marriages already Piston....and you sound so young in years as well.

Chin up eh , maybe next one will be the right one 

Sadly, no more space under the patio.

Hope nobody from the Nottinghamshire Dinner Police Service has read any of the above.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/13/nottinghamshire-police-becomes-first-force-to-record-misogyny-as/

I especially liked:

“behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman”. Moral and grammatical bollocks.

"..the new procedures, introduced in partnership with Nottingham Women's Centre, Chief Constable Sue Fish.." Do I smell a rat here?

The investigation was later dropped when Miss Smart said she was happy the men had been internally disciplined. Fnarr!

...and we wonder why burglary, car theft etc only rate a crime number. Scarce police resources my arse (for now at least)