CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CuntHeat

Jake The Muss

Wanted to commit genocide today as i'm going to work on a sweltering hot cunt bastard bus in heavy traffic surrounded by ugly lost souls.

I honestly believe that if i did start the genocide games that i would be doing most of these bastards a favor. Cunts on bus+heat+traffic=one angry genocidal maniac..ME.

3 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Wanted to commit genocide today as i'm going to work on a sweltering hot cunt bastard bus in heavy traffic surrounded by ugly lost souls.

I honestly believe that if i did start the genocide games that i would be doing most of these bastards a favor. Cunts on bus+heat+traffic=one angry genocidal maniac..ME.

What route?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What route?

Any route within 50 miles of London, probably.

Speaking of which, on-topic and cross-topic to "it could have been me cunts", I found out someone I knows' brother was on the second bus behind the 7/7 one.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

The only cunt here is you.

Imagine being older than 15 and going to work every day on the peasant wagon. Fucking disgraceful.

Do you work at an out of town little chef? 

16 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Surely you felt at home though, didn't you?

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

my moneys on that he is a  "partner" working at BnQ......in charge of the hand tools section probably.

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only cunt here is you.

Imagine being older than 15 and going to work every day on the peasant wagon. Fucking disgraceful.

Well Billy Boy i work and a man's job, not like yourself..sitting on your hairy jacksie all day getting fat..

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/13/2016 at 2:59 PM, ThunderCunt said:

There is always the option of calling sick, and getting pissed in the comfort of your own home.  The key to surviving the heat is to stay hydrated.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

If i called in sick i would be hurting my own wallet,, self employed Wiz..

At least you can stay hydrated without a boss firing you!  They're so tight about these things!  

When will you have your nunsploitation streaming service up and running? 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you think they'd eat a slab of ribs while you shave their armpits before buggering their chocolate starfish?  

These slags will do anything, i was fisting one of them and in my other hand was a claw hammer..so i smashed both ends in. I was doing the anti terrorism act a favor.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

If i called in sick i would be hurting my own wallet,, self employed Wiz..

In other words, you have your own minibus business. No doubt a stretch pink one catering for slags and fags. I bet you have some sort of cock shaped key ring. With brown stains on the end and bite marks in it.

16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In other words, you have your own minibus business. No doubt a stretch pink one catering for slags and fags. I bet you have some sort of cock shaped key ring. With brown stains on the end and bite marks in it.

Quincer please stop talking that fucking awful gayboy talk, PunkBitch will probably have pre-cum just reading this pile of shit, have some fucking common sense man.

Guest Gong Farmer
21 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Only if you was there so i could throttle you without any remorse

If it's the 35 or the 45 then fuck your luck traveling up Coldharbour lane. I'd only do that route in a Chieftain tank nowadays let alone a fucking bus.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

it's not that route but i have worked over near Coldcunt Lane a few times, it's not nice Gong.

It hasn't been nice since the late 1960's. No prizes for guessing why that would be.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It hasn't been nice since the late 1960's. No prizes for guessing why that would be.

proliferation of fee paying schools ? or an invasion of red rimmed glasses wearing twats from primrose hill. 

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

proliferation of fee paying schools ? or an invasion of red rimmed glasses wearing twats from primrose hill. 

I was thinking more along the lines of crack and stew houses. There's not that many red rimmed glasses wearers residing in Loughborough road flats and they don't tend to frequent the Hero of Switzerland either.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I was thinking more along the lines of crack and stew houses.

That's just a street in that there London Gongers........down here in the Midlands we have whole towns which consist of the above.....but we tend to add a bit of spice into the mix in the form of dirty kebab and curry houses. The best example of this modern look is Lozells, Bham