CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who call you "mate"

Earl of Punkape

Guest I know that Cunt
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Welsh tossers should have referred to you as "Sir" in that environment. It's basic manners and some morons confuse that with deference.

Most cunts who call each other "mate" are ill-educated chav-class scum.

Perhaps it's too much the expect the valleeeeeeee cunts to know how to do things properly. They are after all brought up to aspire to the dizzy heights of lowly manual labour in some victorian sweat shop.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Do you play golf ?

I used to but got fucked off with the attitude of the noveau riche second hand car dealers and estate agents thinking money brought privileges. Most of them turned out to be Gay.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, whom I met in Dorset, has a very good recipe for Jamaican curried goat. It's delicious so look it up online.

Hugh went to Eton then Oxford.

Did you go to University?

I inherited pater's property portfolio in Sussex when I was in Sixth form so I didn't have to bother with University.

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you referring to a particular prison ? If so which one and what is your connection ( inmate, visitor etc )

I'm the visiting Catholic Priest......why do you ask my son. 

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This didn't happen, did it? 

Having a weekend away with your boyfriend, drunkenly stumbling into a gay civil ceremony in Swansea's Holiday Inn and stealing a bottle of Lambrini, is hardly one-nil to you now, is it? 

Oh dear you have had some very bad experiences in your life haven't you for them to manifest in such anger. Even a twat like you can get help with this you know.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

This rarely happens to me because of my accent, dress, address and general comportment.

However I had to savage a utilities service engineer several weeks ago for calling me "mate". I lectured him for several minutes on the correct forms of address for those in a sevice industry. He was suitably contrite and apologies proffered. Had he not done so I would have reported him to his superiors.

When I met the Earl of Derby I spoke to him as "My Lord". When I was introduced to the Duke of Westminster I addressed him as "Your Grace". I was then later invited to call them by their Christian names.

Titles should be respected and formalities adhered to.

Sorry to hear about this mate.

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Perhaps it's too much the expect the valleeeeeeee cunts to know how to do things properly. They are after all brought up to aspire to the dizzy heights of lowly manual labour in some victorian sweat shop.

And to serve the English with coal and steel until we can get it cheaper from abroad.....

Their rugby players and referees are turning into poofs....it's no wonder they're uncompetitive in the workplace.

lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This idiot could be the worst cunt to date, Bill. He truly is a card-carrying member of the spastics society. 

Any tips on how we move him from 'biker flounce' to 'Jazz implosion'? 

You obviously do need to call up your reserves twatucks, you obviously can't deal with it yourself. hahahahaaa boyo

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into any of the club's I'm a member of...

You wouldn't fit in....

He would try to fit in though, right between your butt-cheeks if he caught you in the showers the queer cunt

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You obviously do need to call up your reserves twatucks, you obviously can't deal with it yourself. hahahahaaa boyo

quite right IKTC...they are a right bunch of cliquey twatucks and no mistake.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

He would try to fit in though, right between your butt-cheeks if he caught you in the showers the queer cunt

Despite for the most part being a repetitive bore, Punkers has his entertaining moments. You however, have nothing.

It'd probably be better for you, him, this site, and society in general, if you removed your obsequious tongue from his battered anus, and promptly stuck it in a live plug socket, you boring, vacant, fucking twat. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

As a straight man, this fills me with immense pride. 

And not the sort of pride you get filled with anally every weekend. 

Shove your LOL's up your arse too. 

You're useless and dependant on the English and you resent us because of that.

As a nation if you worked harder you might make something of yourselves instead of singing about the valleys and chasing sheep.

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're useless and dependant on the English and you resent us because of that.

As a nation if you worked harder you might make something of yourselves instead of singing about the valleys and chasing sheep.

Fuck off.

You've only got to look at thier national emblem to appreciate how much of a disaster the Welsh race are. A fucking Leek of all things, i ask you, they might aswell use a mis-shaped spud.

The thing is with spunkers, is that if it is indeed a real person, then he's an undeniable cunt of unfathomable proportions. But if he's just a persona adopted by some sad lonely fuckwit, then said person is also an uber-cunt of such magnitude that it would baffle modern day cunt-scientists.

Whoever it is, I wish them a slow and painful death, and a shit weekend. Go fuck yourself, mate.