CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that put photos of their car on Facebook.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Woohoo, you spunked a bunch of money on some boring BMW Repmobile. You now spend your Saturdays washing it, and probably putting holograms in the paint because, unsurprisingly, they don't teach you detailing techniques in business school. 

If you combine that with photos of yourself playing golf, or photos of your kids then you are basically telling the world "I'm a boring Finance cunt with nothing going on beneath the surface". Also, good job not obscuring your number plates!

Guest luke swarm

this is a bit of a non starter Tata SC....its already been established through painstaking research and analysis that anyone who uses facebook automatically falls into the category of stupid fucking cunt.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I f you squint a bit, turn your head sideways and take some mind-bending drugs, that looks like Katie Price's vagina

How in god's name do you know this.?!

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I f you squint a bit, turn your head sideways and take some mind-bending drugs, that looks like Katie Price's vagina

It kind of looks like that without the drugs, squint and tilting anyway.... you just need to crash it into a large dairy tank...