CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Unable To Judge The Width Of Their Vehicle

Ape™️

Guest I know that Cunt
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Every evening without fail, I'll return home to Mrs.D going absolutely fucking apeshit about how she had spent fifteen minutes that morning attempting to navigate off of our drive. The cause of her consternation, is "the menace" who parks his Renault Espace on the roadside opposite our house. Regardless of the fact that he is at least 20 feet away from the driveway, she finds it next to fucking impossible to navigate out without constantly reversing back into the drive and turning the wheel two degrees with each retreat.

The stupid cunt gets absolutely apoplectic with rage and has even asked me to "have a word with him". The next time I see him, I'll ask him if he wouldn't mind parking in fucking Kent so my dyspraxic cunt off a wife has enough of a wide berth to leave the house each morning.

Mrs D is obviously a woman with some serious challenges in her life. Presumably, she has always had severely poor judgement as evidenced my her current honorific.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Decimus said:
10 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Mrs D is obviously a woman with some serious challenges in her life. Presumably, she has always had severely poor judgement as evidenced my her current honorific.

She's a fucking spastic, make no mistake.

We know that.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Females have no spatial awareness. They were back home in the cave doing the domestic pish while the men were out hunting. Hunting requires acute spatial awareness, whereas hoovering a fucking cave system doesn't. That is science, that is.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 0:29 AM, ThunderCunt said:

Apey you silly dunce, you should have offered help to the lady and maybe got the chat flowing and possible blow job..

I think that it has been repeated several times on here, admittedly from the same individuals, that Ape may be a pitcher and not a receiver.