CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Unable To Judge The Width Of Their Vehicle

Ape™️

I watched in utter disbelief tonight as some stupid spacker a few cars in front just sat stationary, unable to proceed due to only having around three foot clearance either side of her (no surprises there) stupid little car. Despite numerous cunts, myself included, sounding their horns, the idiot would not move until the delivery cunt van driver causing the "obstruction" moved off. Punkape doesn't have such problems with his Range Rover since it's a cardboard cutout he holds next to him as he walks / staggers to the off-licence each night for a four pack of Kestrel and a peperamini hot.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

This is, quite frankly, a mental disability. The poor souls have no remedy or recourse. Their cognitive function is fucked, depth perception under developed. 

I believe Gobbler spent three days trying to reverse out of a McDonald's drive thru after her debit card got declined.

Every evening without fail, I'll return home to Mrs.D going absolutely fucking apeshit about how she had spent fifteen minutes that morning attempting to navigate off of our drive. The cause of her consternation, is "the menace" who parks his Renault Espace on the roadside opposite our house. Regardless of the fact that he is at least 20 feet away from the driveway, she finds it next to fucking impossible to navigate out without constantly reversing back into the drive and turning the wheel two degrees with each retreat.

The stupid cunt gets absolutely apoplectic with rage and has even asked me to "have a word with him". The next time I see him, I'll ask him if he wouldn't mind parking in fucking Kent so my dyspraxic cunt off a wife has enough of a wide berth to leave the house each morning.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Every evening without fail, I'll return home to Mrs.D going absolutely fucking apeshit about how she had spent fifteen minutes that morning attempting to navigate off of our drive. The cause of her consternation, is "the menace" who parks his Renault Espace on the roadside opposite our house. Regardless of the fact that he is at least 20 feet away from the driveway, she finds it next to fucking impossible to navigate out without constantly reversing back into the drive and turning the wheel two degrees with each retreat.

The stupid cunt gets absolutely apoplectic with rage and has even asked me to "have a word with him". The next time I see him, I'll ask him if he wouldn't mind parking in fucking Kent so my dyspraxic cunt off a wife has enough of a wide berth to leave the house each morning.

Get rid of her. Silly bitch. 

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Ape said:

I watched in utter disbelief tonight as some stupid spacker a few cars in front just sat stationary, unable to proceed due to only having around three foot clearance either side of her (no surprises there) stupid little car. Despite numerous cunts, myself included, sounding their horns, the idiot would not move until the delivery cunt van driver causing the "obstruction" moved off. Punkape doesn't have such problems with his Range Rover since it's a cardboard cutout he holds next to him as he walks / staggers to the off-licence each night for a four pack of Kestrel and a peperamini hot.

its not a special awareness issue Ape, its a memory issue. You see this type of cunt that you experienced only has a memory span of approx. 7 seconds. In that time they forget that they have a steering wheel that gives the vehicle the ability to move around obstacles, be they moving or stationary.  Unless the direction of vehicle egress is in a straight line, these cunts get confused and their faculties "lock"

Also its not exclusively woman, its any cunt who expresses a preference for cars such as the Honda Jazz, Suzuki Swift, Matiz or Toyota Aygo.    

1 hour ago, Ape said:

This is a phenomenon reserved for birds and benders, who are quite simply retarded in the arena of spatial awareness.  

Without fail, the fucking queens and cunts of the road in either a KA, Fiat 500, or a "powered by fairy dust" pink fucking mini, will drive along with the white-line lane divider perfectly aligned with the centre of their super-jet sized automobiles. 

Another excellent nom, top work, Ape. All we need now is ding to ruin it with his ever-so fucking shit story about a Range Rover crashing into a hedge near his northern mud-hut. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This is a phenomenon reserved for birds and benders, who are quite simply retarded in the arena of spatial awareness.  

Without fail, the fucking queens and cunts of the road in either a KA, Fiat 500, or a "powered by fairy dust" pink fucking mini, will drive along with the white-line lane divider perfectly aligned with the centre of their super-jet sized automobiles. 

Another excellent nom, top work, Ape. All we need now is ding to ruin it with his ever-so fucking shit story about a Range Rover crashing into a hedge near his northern mud-hut. 

I'd prefer it if the Range Rover, instead of crashing into a hedge near his northern mud hut, crashed into his northern mud hut and killed all those within. Ideally Punkape would be at the wheel, with a belly full of fine claret and golfers spunk.

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd prefer it if the Range Rover, instead of crashing into a hedge near his northern mud hut, crashed into his northern mud hut and killed all those within. Ideally Punkape would be at the wheel, with a belly full of fine claret and golfers spunk.

I bet he drinks rosé.

And spunk. 

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

good old Ape

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I must apologise profusely, for those round here who actually possess Range Rovers can drive them, usually.

We have these things called fields and hills, where they are supposed to be driven, not Sains-fucking-burys car park with noisy bastard brats in tow doing nothing but play loud shitty games on their iPads and walk into my fist, I mean elbow.

Punkers is the other side of the country and needs to stay there.

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I must apologise profusely, for those round here who actually possess Range Rovers can drive them, usually.

We have these things called fields and hills, where they are supposed to be driven, not Sains-fucking-burys car park with noisy bastard brats in tow doing nothing but play loud shitty games on their iPads and walk into my fist, I mean elbow.

Punkers is the other side of the country and needs to stay there.

Ah, I see. Quite a stereotype you're painting there. Surely some of the brats will have Android tablets? The fist / elbow shit is pure fiction. Cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ah, I see. Quite a stereotype you're painting there. Surely some of the brats will have Android tablets? The fist / elbow shit is pure fiction. Cunt.

Which stereotype would that be?

Oh, and I don't shop in Sainsburys.  Overpriced shit that is cheaper in other supermarkets for the same product, if I want "extra quality" i would not fucking well go to that shithole, I would go to a proper cheesemongers/butchers/vintners/etc.  Buy the cheapest or the best, anything else is just fucking stupid, like you.

Spanish Archer.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh, and I don't shop in Sainsburys.  Overpriced shit that is cheaper in other supermarkets for the same product, if I want "extra quality" i would not fucking well go to that shithole, I would go to a proper cheesemongers/butchers/vintners/etc.  Buy the cheapest or the best, anything else is just fucking stupid, like you.

Spanish Archer.

Fascinating. Your use of bold italics to emphasise the word shithole really packs a punch. The stereotype I was referring to was the use of Range Rovers for the supermarket run. Are you drunk?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Spanish Archer.

As ape has said, it really is fascinating to know your opinion on supermarkets... And wine... And superdry.

I know sarcasm doesn't always translate online very well, especially when dealing with an autist.

So just to clear it up - shut up ding you boring fucking cunt, nobody gives a fuck, you utter idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Ape said:

Fascinating. Your use of bold italics to emphasise the word shithole really packs a punch. The stereotype I was referring to was the use of Range Rovers for the supermarket run. Are you drunk?

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As ape has said, it really is fascinating to know your opinion on supermarkets... And wine... And superdry.

I know sarcasm doesn't always translate online very well, especially when dealing with an autist.

So just to clear it up - shut up ding you boring fucking cunt, nobody gives a fuck, you utter idiot. 

Fucking ace.

Pricks.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Next time I'm back I am going to drive round Caister, find a Renault Espace, go to the house opposite, and post one of my turds through the letterbox.