CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Teens with tude

PANZER MURPHY

Just started watching fear the walking dead and already my viewing pleasure has been ruined by gobby teens cunts full of tude and brainfarts. .ive now been forced to skip any bit that looks like it's one of the mouthy little cunts gibberin about issues or doing somthing really dumb ...hey..there's an abandoned old building that stinks of ambush and death..let's walk into it wearing earphones and flashing a torch...seriously the sooner these cunts get eaten the better

Panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just started watching fear the walking dead and already my viewing pleasure has been ruined by gobby teens cunts full of tude and brainfarts. .ive now been forced to skip any bit that looks like it's one of the mouthy little cunts gibberin about issues or doing somthing really dumb ...hey..there's an abandoned old building that stinks of ambush and death..let's walk into it wearing earphones and flashing a torch...seriously the sooner these cunts get eaten the better

Panzerknacker 

Has a zombie eaten your brain spax?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 minutes ago, Gurt said:

It might just pass as a meal if there was ever such a thing as a zombie stick insect but I fear you are giving PansyPants a bit too much credit.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Gurt said:

Zombies don't eat other zombies.

This cunts brain has just been slowly decaying as he walks the earth shuffling and shitting his pants all day. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Zombies don't eat other zombies.

This cunts brain has just been slowly decaying as he walks the earth shuffling and shitting his pants all day. 

Hey Bill,

I was in the bank yesterday and a woman in front of me had a fifty pound note stuck in each ear.

I heard the cashier say to her mate, "This lady is 100 pounds in arrears"

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This sounds a bit like me.

To be fair spotto, many of the pants you buy at the pound store already have the shit stains in them.  

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yeah wacha gonna do mofo...stick me gatt upside yer head ..bitch slap ya an bust a cap in yo ass don punk me bitch 

Panzerknacker 

Cock.