CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jools Holland.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

An oleaginous, lecherous toad of a man. Has the dress sense and personality of a morally suspect piano teacher, operating out the back of a mucky musical instrument shop somewhere. "Its a hot day out there lad, so you better take that shirt off and give me a C major scale".

Credit where it is falteringly due, he used to have one or two famous bands on his show per week. On his show tonight he's had some plaintive Yank rockers who looked like a Poco tribute band, some dreadful grey-and-greasy haired woman mumbling away, the singer from Keane (faggy Irish piano band from the early noughties) and some incomprehensible whiteboy soul singer. None of whom are in any way famous or significant, musically. My guess is that they are either mates of his from whatever ghastly North London 'set' he operates in or are being fluffed for success by some similarly toady manager somewhere. A fucking stitch up.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Oh and Twin Atlantic, who remind me of everything I hate about Glasgow; a smug, sneering and veneer-thin attempt at artistic credibility.

"Ah saw them doon at King Tutts before they wuz famous, ken?". Get back to your heroin and chips, soap dodger.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Oh and Twin Atlantic, who remind me of everything I hate about Glasgow; a smug, sneering and veneer-thin attempt at artistic credibility.

"Ah saw them doon at King Tutts before they wuz famous, ken?". Get back to your heroin and chips, soap dodger.

calm down Tatly, it's only a website

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, mothra said:

calm down Tatly, it's only a website

This means nothing to me, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Vienna. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

An oleaginous, lecherous toad of a man. Has the dress sense and personality of a morally suspect piano teacher, operating out the back of a mucky musical instrument shop somewhere. "Its a hot day out there lad, so you better take that shirt off and give me a C major scale".

Credit where it is falteringly due, he used to have one or two famous bands on his show per week. On his show tonight he's had some plaintive Yank rockers who looked like a Poco tribute band, some dreadful grey-and-greasy haired woman mumbling away, the singer from Keane (faggy Irish piano band from the early noughties) and some incomprehensible whiteboy soul singer. None of whom are in any way famous or significant, musically. My guess is that they are either mates of his from whatever ghastly North London 'set' he operates in or are being fluffed for success by some similarly toady manager somewhere. A fucking stitch up.

Fucking idiot 

Used to like the programme but some of the 'alternative' shite he has on now is fucking dire.Probably some pc fuckwit making sure there's a full quota of world music heard so as not to upset anyone.If I wanted to listen to fucking bongos and tribal bollocks I'll go to Birmingham.

Tom Parker was a cunt

10 hours ago, neil298 said:

Used to like the programme but some of the 'alternative' shite he has on now is fucking dire.Probably some pc fuckwit making sure there's a full quota of world music heard so as not to upset anyone.If I wanted to listen to fucking bongos and tribal bollocks I'll go to Birmingham.

Tom Parker was a cunt

His pens weren't as good as biro's