CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go to venues with door staff

Earl of Punkape

Venues that have "door" or "security" staff are shit because they attract cunts to their venues. Cunts arrive and cause trouble if they aren't let in and have to be fucked off.

Cunts who are let in then behave like cunts and have to be thrown out.

Most doormen are unstable, steroid abusing,drug dealing megalomaniacs to be avoided like the plague.

All such venues should be closed by local authorities.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Venues that have "door" or "security" staff are shit because they attract cunts to their venues. Cunts arrive and cause trouble if they aren't let in and have to be fucked off.

Most doormen are unstable, steroid abusing,drug dealing megalomaniacs to be avoided like the plague.

You need doorstaff standing by your ring piece. Crowd control. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You''re shit and a cunt, and you keep arriving. Fuck off you persistently arriving shitcunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I was surprised when I was given a quick pat down by a surly bouncer before entering a bar in London recently. Cunt took my knife off me and everything!

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I was surprised when I was given a quick pat down by a surly bouncer before entering a bar in London recently. Cunt took my knife off me and everything!

Did he take your main "weapon" too?

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're bottom of the popular contributors table.....which says it all really......on the other hand your bottom is probably very popular at the local gay dogging site.....

lol.

lolol.

Who gives a fuck about tables and likes, you poor, petty little man? Only you and your other ids.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're bottom....

lol.

You only have four more likes than me you festering pile of puss. So I wouldn't boast too much about it if I were you.