CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mainstream BBC Comedians.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As I don't have a criminal record I wouldn't know anything about premises used to house offenders in the community. Tell me more about the criminal world, fine criminal! 

I don't know much if I'm honest, just what I've saw scrawled on the shitehouse walls about services rendered by a certain Feely Dan.   You and Spunk Gape should try out for the erotic wheel barrow race, I heard he was looking for a partner.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

I don't know much if I'm honest, just what I've saw scrawled on the shitehouse walls about services rendered by a certain Feely Dan.   You and Spunk Gape should try out for the erotic wheel barrow race, I heard he was looking for a partner.

Fucking knockout stuff.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

No, don't worry it isn't anything pugilist. Just a race, with a difference.

"Pugilist" refers to an individual boxer. The word you are thinking of is "pugilistic". Try harder, thicko. 

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

"Pugilist" refers to an individual boxer. The word you are thinking of is "pugilistic". Try harder, thicko. 

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to make a note of that along with all the bits of knowledge I've gleamed over the years from boring cunts like yourself.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Donner and chips said:

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to make a note of that along with all the bits of knowledge I've gleamed over the years from boring cunts like yourself.

Fucking knockout stuff! 

Guest Donner and chips
16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fucking knockout stuff! 

We aim to please Feely, now fuck off back to watching QI, you boring tit.

That's another one QI, really boils my piss.

Guest Donner and chips
50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're too thick and lower-class to have any discriminatory self-awareness....

My intelligence and class have no bearing on the fact your a wank waffle. Take your mind numbing observations elsewhere, you boring shitehawk.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Do you remember the good old days, Scrotes?  You and I in friendly conversation, Roops and Decs flirting, Frank and Proper discussing medicine, Bill welcoming the newbies, Luke and Pinky trying to out-class each other, Quince and Gurt fighting; and everyone hating ding.

I'll never leave you.

I hope that hasn't fucking changed....

15 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Good days indeed Bubba, but all good things come to an end. Sadly I will soon be leaving you and moving onto another ethereal plane, which I hope will be  free of anything Roop or Dinglike. Indeed a place where all true cunts can roam unfettered.

You can be free of me quite easily, it involves the usual bleach, woodchipper, clawhammer, "along the tracks", and er, you.

14 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Mrs Brown's Boys also get right up my shonker.

That cunt is a left footer, dressing up as an old woman and having his wife play his daughter... typical fucking catholics.

Guest Donner and chips
57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You obviously weren't educated privately if at all...

lol.

Pleb.

Fuck off back to your Barrymore pool party, you toffee nosed ponce.

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Barrymore.....another working class pervert. More your type.

lol.

Lol, so we are going to start going into class and perversion? Think your going to come up short.

Guest Bill Stickers

There's certainly a very tightly knit clique of major comedians who only invite each other into their various panel shows and stand up tours.

A bit like the corner really, except the top dog stickers and his band of merry men have remained consistently funny since day one.

Up the clique, fuck the saps.

Guest Donner and chips
22 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

There's certainly a very tightly knit clique of major comedians who only invite each other into their various panel shows and stand up tours.

A bit like the corner really, except the top dog stickers and his band of merry men have remained consistently funny since day one.

Up the clique, fuck the saps.

Imagine some of these mongs live at the apollo, I might tune in if there was a chance of mass suicide.

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Huh?

Sorry Bubsides, I'm elbow deep stuffing the chicken so few typos slipped through. Need to clean up and off out for Sunday lunch.