CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Can't get between parked cars

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

eGE2bnltMTI=_o_fatass.jpg

These disgusting bastards should be forced into a treatment program.  They can't walk in freezing weather without sweating profusely all over the fucking pavement.  They can't get into their car without either destroying your wing mirror or putting it out of proper alignment with their planetoid like arse and make no attempt to correct their mistake; they complain if there is even a small set of steps on the course they've set for themselves, to get to a mobility scooter, and just listen to them wasting oxygen as they complain about a small slope which they claim might as well be Mt. fucking Everest.  They offer nothing to society, and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  

I wouldn't be so harsh on them if they offered an apology for altering the tides and fucking up my mirrors, but they don't.  They look at you as if you're parked too closely to their fatmobile, then begin scrathing their heads, arses, and crotches...not necessarily in that order, trying to figure out how they shall squeeze themselves into the car that goes over it's weight capacity when only half of them is inside.  

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

What's the betting  Miss Black , Miss Green and Miss Tie Dye call Miss Pink " that anorexic bitch "  behind her back .

No, "skinny ginger bitch"

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So will everyone watching 

I'd more likely be puking my ring up... already had one of them horrible sicky burps on seeing Ms Black with her hand on Ms Greens' corned beef.

Guest nobgobbler

Personally I don't understand why any woman would want to be like that and most fat women probably don't. But there's a few like the ones in the pic who do it deliberately because, so they say, men like them that way!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The picture puzzles me. Why the fuck are they wearing bikinis? If they weren't wearing any bottoms you wouldn't know and I can't think of anyone, apart from Eddie, that would want a gawp at those tits. What I'm basically saying is these wench's would only look attractive in a very thick sack, accompanied with a couple of 3x2 municipal paving slabs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The picture puzzles me. Why the fuck are they wearing bikinis? If they weren't wearing any bottoms you wouldn't know and I can't think of anyone, apart from Eddie, that would want a gawp at those tits. What I'm basically saying is these wench's would only look attractive in a very thick sack, accompanied with a couple of 3x2 municipal paving slabs.

Dip them in chum buckets and dump them in the sea near a seal population. The weight will come off rather expediently.