CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Move and Don't notify Royal Post

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have a cousin in university, she just got a flat off campus, and on her first day in, received a bundle of notices to the former resident about debts owed.  She has spent countless hours notifying the creditors and solicitors that the person doesn't live there anymore, but they persist in their cuntery.  The fucking slithering cunts who owe the money, and the despicable cunts trying to recover it, should all be sent through the bark stripper and if they survive, immediately given an intravenous drip of bleach.  

Guest DingTheRioja

You should try being a landlord with these cunts, your name is permanently linked to the address and the cunts find out on the Land Registry, try contacting you at your own home address and demand the forwarding addresses of the cunts they're after.  It makes your voice hurt telling them to go fuck themselves 20 times over.

Worst culprit was a fucking gyppo (present company excepted), the wankstain who was my old Agent let him rent the place, after the 6 months he didn't pay the last months rent saying "the bond'll cover it" missing out that there were holes punched in doors and walls, and then there was about a dozen fucking individual names the DVLA wanted for driving offences/damage etc from their fucking transit vans, all registered to one of my houses.

Fucking tax dodging, thieving bastards!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking useless fucking cunts fuck it up anyhow. I paid for 6 months redirection incase I had forgotten to notify anyone of my new address only for the useless fuckers to still deliver post all over the fucking place except to the address on the envelope. I wouldn't be surprised if some posters on here were postmen. LoL.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
suck my cock

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Pitiful. Go back to school and learn how to speak basic English.

Everyone on here says this sort of thing when I've outmanoeuvred them and ass fucked their wife. As you say; pitiful. Jewdy thought he knew about Middle Eastern politics and ended up descending into a paranoia. that destroyed him

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, mothra said:

Everyone on here says this sort of thing when I've outmanoeuvred them and ass fucked their wife. As you say; pitiful. Jewdy thought he knew about Middle Eastern politics and ended up descending into a paranoia. that destroyed him

I heard Stavros is currently looking for the kabob crunching cunt for failing to pay for his food account. 

Doesn't surprise me one little bit. 

Guest Bill Stickers

This kind of inconvenience is exacerbated when living month to month in various sardine packed bedsits.

Try renting somewhere next time where the last tenant wasn't forcefully evicted, murdered, or left undiscovered for months then found as a puddle of acidic decaying organic matter after dying from a drugs overdose.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This kind of inconvenience is exacerbated when living month to month in various sardine packed bedsits.

Try renting somewhere next time where the last tenant wasn't forcefully evicted, murdered, or left undiscovered for months then found as a puddle of acidic decaying organic matter after dying from a drugs overdose.

Would such an arrangement require the use of a pry bar to separate punky from the puddle of organic ooze's ring piece?  

48 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I heard Stavros is currently looking for the kabob crunching cunt for failing to pay for his food account. 

Doesn't surprise me one little bit. 

You're right Wizzo. Jewdy had forgotten to take his Berocca tablets, so he was like himself (a cunt), only on a really bad day.