CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let Them Eat Cake.

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I know fuck all about classic cars. But I do know about yacht design and this year I have spent over 5 months in Cannes, Marseille and a little time in Barcelona. And I drink like a fucking fish. I really don't need to lie. I am in Paris later on in the week for several days, and Frank isn't far away. Its not my fault you aren't as successful as us.

You've gotten above yourself even so. It happens often. Seen it before and I'll see it again. Jazz, Deco etc etc.

now now there is no need for that kind of talk Jacko. If you cannot take a bit of constructive criticism before resorting to personal abuse then you are not really much good are you......besides I thought you and Frank were too involved in each others hairies to be distracted by female ones. Go and have another make believe Drink to calm yourself.

Edited by luke swarm

Guest JackoTC
Just now, luke swarm said:

now now there is no need for that kind of talk Jacko. If you cannot take a bit of constructive criticism before resorting to personal abuse then you are not really much good are you......besides I thought you and Frank were too involved in each others hairies to be distracted by female ones. Go and have another make believe Drink to calm yourself.

Nice try. LOL 

6 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I know fuck all about classic cars. But I do know about yacht design and this year I have spent over 5 months in Cannes, Marseille and a little time in Barcelona. And I drink like a fucking fish. I really don't need to lie. I am in Paris later on in the week for several days, and Frank isn't far away. Its not my fault you aren't as successful as us.

You've gotten above yourself even so. It happens often. Seen it before and I'll see it again. Jazz, Deco etc etc.  

If we ever meet it'll be a fucking ball. That's a great whack over three months for a man of your standing, although I should mention that I do 35k a month on guaranteed rents alone. It will be my pleasure, Jackie.

Luke's an old-timer. I'm not convinced I'd be keen to go anywhere near his old mum's hairy.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, Frank said:

If we ever meet it'll be a fucking ball. That's a great whack over three months for a man of your standing, although I should mention that I do 35k a month on guaranteed rents alone. It will be my pleasure, Jackie.

Luke's an old-timer. I'm not convinced I'd be keen to go anywhere near his old mum's hairy.

I am quite advanced in years Frankie.....may I just clarify that when people call you a motherfucker they do not necessary mean someone elses mother, they mean.....well you know what I mean. Have a good trip and do keep in touch. 

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am quite advanced in years Frankie.....may I just clarify that when people call you a motherfucker they do not necessary mean someone elses mother, they mean.....well you know what I mean. Have a good trip and do keep in touch. 

I've posted a rather embarrassing photo over on the other thread. After fucking you over earlier this evening, I thought I'd hand you some ammunition to fire right back at me. 

Idiot.

18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't know, but that last sentence of yours looks like you're almost shaking with anger. Try to be a little more.. fluid.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yes I can barely control my rage,,,it almost made me submit two post when one was obviously enough.

I am glad that you are handling your victory so well, bravo.

You've learned your lesson tonight Luke. Stay away from the Top Dog.

Guest Gong Farmer
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

A cake celebrating Hitler, ordered by Neo nazis, at a Jewish bakers, could be considered a hate crime.

I don't think it is quite the same thing when two gay people ordered that cake. Their relationship and sexual orientation didn't kill millions of people in gas chambers. 

There you go, it's now only a 'could be' now. Instead of  a simple 'no I ain't doing it'. It's a 'We'll have to consult our lawyers about this'. I wonder if the baker in Northern Ireland might have had a problem with the  sexual orientation of gays in relationships that has lead to thousands of deaths through the transmission of AIDS? I wonder if that might have been apart of his reasoning for not wanting to bake a cake with 'Support Gay Rights' sprawled across it for some mischievous piece of shit trying to make a point?  

The way I see it is that a hate crime has been perpetrated by a vindictive representative of the gay mafia against someone with differing moral values, on purpose and for effect.  The law sided with the cunt with a shitty cock as opposed to the cunt that drops a tenner in the donation box every Sunday to help repair the Church roof. Despicable, But that's where we are today.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Where is the common sense in this? There must be other bakers who could have done it. Businessess have every right to withold their services for any reason. It is their right not to make the cake for any or no reasons. Equal rights where some have more equal rights than others. 

Fucking poofs, fucking biggots, fucking government interference and fucking bog trotters.

Cunts the fucking lot of them. I say give the North back to the South and fuck the whole backward fucking lot of them off.

Guest nobgobbler
On 24/10/2016 at 8:22 PM, Eddie said:

And a lonely old bald fag, taking pictures with his phone. 

The waiter with the turned up nose mutters "Table for one sir?" as he steers him toward the darkened corner of the room. Aware that the table is set for two, he swiftly removes the offending cutlery, discreetly cloaking it about his person, whilst avoiding eye contact with the tall dark stranger in a clumsy attempt to avoid feeling his pain. Poor Frank. 

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Mess with Bill...fuck that he would eat me alive.

Are you still smarting from my comments about the Midlands? Ding is hurting pretty bad. He tried to relay the importance of the north in regards to naval warfare and sheep farming but I didn't find his arguments particularly compelling. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you still smarting from my comments about the Midlands? Ding is hurting pretty bad. He tried to relay the importance of the north in regards to naval warfare and sheep farming but I didn't find his arguments particularly compelling. 

its just background pain now you horrible London spiv.

the reason Dings argument is not compelling, is that Ding is not compelling.....although that lad knows his way round a cheeseboard.....hey did you see me and Frank last night, we had some right good laffs..

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Frank said:

You've learned your lesson tonight Luke. Stay away from the Top Dog.

Don't you fucking start with the Top Dog shite, the Corners' lickspittle is already greasing and licking round you like a beaten hound.  He's lost his original master is now looking for another one, be careful...

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Compelling?

Facts? No, fuck them, just stick to what you know best. Nothing.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

its just background pain now you horrible London spiv.

the reason Dings argument is not compelling, is that Ding is not compelling.....although that lad knows his way round a cheeseboard.....hey did you see me and Frank last night, we had some right good laffs..

Careful you.. I have secret information on you now...

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Compelling?

Facts? No, fuck them, just stick to what you know best. Nothing.

Ding, once upon a time, Mesopotamia was one of the most developed places on earth, a cradle of ancient civilisation and learning. Now, much like the north of England, it is a peripheral, desolate shit hole of no importance to anyone. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, once upon a time, Mesopotamia was one of the most developed places on earth, a cradle of ancient civilisation and learning. Now, much like the north of England, it is a peripheral, desolate shit hole of no importance to anyone. 

Desperate aren't you?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

We never doubted you, Jackers, as fish are renowned for solely drinking water. Change the record, you boring, fantasist cunt.

Thank fuck for that, you are quite rightfully back, get on with the cunting and fuck off!

Guest JackoTC
18 hours ago, Decimus said:

We never doubted you, Jackers, as fish are renowned for solely drinking water. Change the record, you boring, fantasist cunt.

You just cant keep away can you ? Even from the sidelines you are still lured in like the little fish you are. Do the newbies know most of your likes were me giving you a colossal wind up ??