CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let Them Eat Cake.

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Apparently a family firm of Bakers in N Ireland have lost a court case and been found guilty of discrimination towards the Gay community.

Some Gaylord commissioned a cake to celebrate a homo marriage which naturally required a cake to reflect his and his partners sexuality, I hasten to add that the ingredient list for the cake was perfectly ordinary and no special protein additives were ever requested....no the cake was simply required to be designed with a homo message of some sort.   

The Bakers being born again Christians, duly refused to entertain this idea and so were hauled up before the beak to answer for their homophobic stance. They have lost the case and although I have sympathy for their position, I have a overwhelming hatred to over religious born again cuntwipes who believe shit written in a book centuries ago and adhere to it slavishly. So confusing, I actually support the aggrieved party and its making me very uncomfortable.

Gays or Stupid ignorant religious turds....a rock and a hard place.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/24/born-again-christian-ashers-bakery-lose-court-appeal-in-gay-cake-row

Guest nobgobbler

I don't support the gay cunts. I'm not religious either. But I always thought a business owner had the right to refuse to supply. He just should have made some excuse for not doing it. That's what you get for being too honest, the daft god bothering cunt.

7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I don't support the gay cunts. I'm not religious either. But I always thought a business owner had the right to refuse to supply. He just should have made some excuse for not doing it. That's what you get for being too honest, the daft god bothering cunt.

Surely being against your religion is enough. I mean if I went to a Muslim bakers and asked them to bake me a bacon pie I'd get told to fuck off. There'd be no way on gods green earth that it goes to court 

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Surely being against your religion is enough. I mean if I went to a Muslim bakers and asked them to bake me a bacon pie I'd get told to fuck off. There'd be no way on gods green earth that it goes to court 

Yes I meant to say something like that also. Nicely put Gyps. I doubt you'd get your slingback sandals over the threshold anyway. 

In this case, I have to take the side of the Christians. Who, in their right mind, could possibly take offence at them explaining,"Fuck off you faggotty pair of arse bandits, I am not baking a cake for you to tie bits to the end of your knob  and feed the gerbil up your mates fucking slack arse, you pair of fucking benders. Fuck off you cunts" See. Easy

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

In this case, I have to take the side of the Christians. Who, in their right mind, could possibly take offence at them explaining,"Fuck off you faggotty pair of arse bandits, I am not baking a cake for you to tie bits to the end of your knob  and feed the gerbil up your mates fucking slack arse, you pair of fucking benders. Fuck off you cunts" See. Easy

Yes I believe the Bakers did say that....although obviously not as diplomatically as you Manky, I mean what kind of cunt would take offence at your down to earth proclamation.....its cost them £500 plus court costs for the privelige, so maybe they should have just said they were shutting for church or something.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Yes I believe the Bakers did say that....although obviously not as diplomatically as you Manky, I mean what kind of cunt would take offence at your down to earth proclamation.....its cost them £500 plus court costs for the privelige, so maybe they should have just said they were shutting for church or something.

They would have been better off telling the happy brownhatters the oven went tits up after their last round of synagogue cremations. It seems racist and religious fanatics mixed together have more exclusive protections of their rights than the average, everyday cunt. 

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would rather have 500 gay customers than a single heterosexual customer.

One of the perks of being an undertaker.

40 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

They should have asked me to bake it.  I would have charged them a fair price, shit in a roasting bag, and buried it in the middle. Fucking benders.

If you haven't met Rick yet, I have a funny feeling that you're about to.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Or a taxidermist.

I believe that most of them enjoy a jolly good stuffing....though not necessarily when they are dead.

The gays are also quite keen on it

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some froggy in Paris was trying to take a halal butchers to court for not selling non-halal meat.... hope the cheese eating cunt wins.

Anyway, surely the christian twats could have cited religious grounds?

Especially in Ireland, north or south?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, luke swarm said:

Ding, read the article.

Why?  I never have before so why start now?

Anyway. some religions have legal exlcusions from normal laws... why "some"...?

Guest JackoTC

I told you so. There will soon be another 49,000 of the arse fuckers ordering "I've been pardoned for sleazy toilet tricks and buggery" celebration cakes shortly. 

Teresa May, Hilary Clinton, Putin, the gay mafia, Military Junta's and Tin Pot dictators will be in total control of the world within a month - what a utter fuck up. White cider anyone ? 

And don't start me on that cuntbag Benedict Cucumberbundbatch.