CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Investigative journalism... or not...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm flattered that you're counting the hours until you hear my dulcit tones again...

... but get to the back of the queue, @Frank still hasn't taken me out for dinner yet.

No, everytime frazzled little queen billy posts something, he makes himself look a total cock, I don't need to do anything to help him with this, he practices it enough already.

As for liege lord, don't bring your fancy foreign fucking words into this, the phrase you meant to write was "acknowledged you as the Corners' Official Thick Twat"

Billys' feeble attempts at MS paint and trying to bully me (or anyone) are failing badly, even his abusive PM was badly worded and that only had two words in it and one in the title.

Back on topic ding - I've hired an investigative journalist to dig into why you're such a painfully humourless cunt.

I'll let you see the article before it gets published. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm flattered that you're counting the hours until you hear my dulcit tones again...

... but get to the back of the queue, @Frank still hasn't taken me out for dinner yet.

No, everytime frazzled little queen billy posts something, he makes himself look a total cock, I don't need to do anything to help him with this, he practices it enough already.

As for liege lord, don't bring your fancy foreign fucking words into this, the phrase you meant to write was "acknowledged you as the Corners' Official Thick Twat"

Billys' feeble attempts at MS paint and trying to bully me (or anyone) are failing badly, even his abusive PM was badly worded and that only had two words in it and one in the title.

Ding, when one clocks a exchange of fire here, and scrolls down said exchange, and sees on first glance a riposte of this length... forgive me, but one expects something of merit buried in it, at least at the end- it needed set up etc. That would be fine, but this is 100% shite beyond belief. 

Look here, fellow, one can write something shite in 2 lines, there no need to push a boulder up a hill. Further, I note that nothing at all is better than 2 lines of shite, and is simply leagues ahead of 50 lines of shite. Take Westlifes advice- you say it best when you say nothing the fuck at all.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Back on topic ding - I've hired an investigative journalist to dig into why you're such a painfully humourless cunt.

I'll let you see the article before it gets published. 

I don't want to see anything of yours, you fucking freak.  You lost this on the first post, and buried yourself when you sent me that PM.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, when one clocks a exchange of fire here, and scrolls down said exchange, and sees on first glance a riposte of this length... forgive me, but one expects something of merit buried in it, at least at the end- it needed set up etc. That would be fine, but this is 100% shite beyond belief. 

Look here, fellow, one can write something shite in 2 lines, there no need to push a boulder up a hill. Further, I note that nothing at all is better than 2 lines of shite, and is simply leagues ahead of 50 lines of shite. Take Westlifes advice- you say it best when you say nothing the fuck at all.

I don't really give a fuck what you think, even if you are just trying to farm likes off that dozy prick above you.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't want to see anything of yours, you fucking freak.  You lost this on the first post, and buried yourself when you sent me that PM.

I don't really give a fuck what you think, even if you are just trying to farm likes off that dozy prick above you.

When my likes are topped up I'm going to give you a few sympathy likes.

I just can't bear to see you drop off the league table like a Sunday league football team full of flids taking a pasting every week from the mentally and physically able. 

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

United Dingkom. That must have hurt, surely?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

When my likes are topped up I'm going to give you a few sympathy likes.

I just can't bear to see you drop off the league table like a Sunday league football team full of flids taking a pasting every week from the mentally and physically able. 

I can farm likes anytime I want, simply by posting my Oscar worthy videos of Frank, the last one gave me 15 likes in 24 hours for one single post.

Eat shit and die.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

United Dingkom. That must have hurt, surely?

I would most definately have hurt, had I not instantly realised that it wasn't intentional, he just can't spell.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

I would most definately have hurt, had I not instantly realised that it wasn't intentional, he just can't spell.

When I read 'united dingkom', I laughed so hard until I remembered that I probably hate you more now than I ever did.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Frank said:

When I read 'united dingkom', I laughed so hard until I remembered that I probably hate you more now than I ever did.

Enough of the pleasantries, you oleaginous greek, where the fuck are them 5 likes you took off me the other week?  You still owe me them, and you'd better pay up before I rsvp your invite..

46 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I can farm likes anytime I want, simply by posting my Oscar worthy videos of Frank, the last one gave me 15 likes in 24 hours for one single post.

It's better to be a has-been than a never-was.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Eat shit and die.

The only farm you attend is the cum-farm, and you're head milkmaid.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Eat shit and die.

Your video?  I believe I gave you the material, and the instruction.  All you added to the mix was your autism and a ZX Spectrum.

There's another boring northerner just joined CC, he seems thick as pig-shit, are you related?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Enough of the pleasantries, you oleaginous greek, where the fuck are them 5 likes you took off me the other week?  You still owe me them, and you'd better pay up before I rsvp your invite..

I will grass you so quick if I detect a whiff of like - fucking - with, you repugnant eel of a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Your video?  I believe I gave you the material, and the instruction.  All you added to the mix was your autism and a ZX Spectrum.

My video... you didn't send any contractual documents to sign, so you can fuck off if you think you're getting any credit for it.

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why are you liking this ding? It's aimed at you, you thick two Bob cunt. 

*whoosh*

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/2/2016 at 7:07 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Frank lied to me about the boat :(

It pains me to tell you (not really), you were warned that he was a lying cunt. Take it as a life lesson and move on Pen. Plenty of knuckle dragging, hairy backed transient cunts out there from which to choose.