CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inadequate Packaging

Ape™️

Good nom, i have had some right wankers pack my 45's before, i reckon half of these cuntbreeds get their small children to do it for them. One arrived in a carrier bag wrapped round it once, no sleeve for the record, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried and the cuntbrains have the front to charge you for this feast on the eyes..Cunts !!

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yes like this one. Nice isn't it?

Bubble, you're like some fucking stupid sheep you really are so incredibly predictable. You really should sue that remedial school of yours it failed you badly.

harley-davidson-soft-9_1280x0w.jpg

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

A car with two wheels. A gutless, poor handling, heavy, crass piece of American shit. That's your Harley that is.

See that rusty old pram in that hedge over there, that pram with only 3 wheels and a broken spring, that's your best car that is.That's the one you use for weddings and driving in the county that is.